• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Ask for a Little Prayer.....

Sounds like you should get a job as an inurance agentBanks are notorious for taking a long time to complete a hire.
chefkristin
Gold Member
I have been interviewing straight for the past 2 to 3 weeks trying to find another full time job. I had an interview to day at a local savings bank and it looks like they would pay well also. If I could get the pay I am looking for as banks don't tend to pay very well, I would be happier than a pig in S**T! Sorry to be so blunt. Could I get my fellow cheffers to add an extra prayer for me that I get this job if it is God's will, when you get a chance that this all works out? Thanks in advance. I really need to get health insurance for my son. I don't care so much about me and my husband but Ethan needs to get covered before July 1st. Massachusetts state law starts then.

I'll be praying the prayer that never fails: Thy will be done.

raebates said:
I'll be praying the prayer that never fails: Thy will be done.
Thanks Rae!

I'm praying, too. You SO need the insurance. You never know when you'll need it, and without it, it could be a huge financial disaster waiting to happen!

Kristin, have you looked into the coverage we can get as consultants? If you go to CC and look for them (I can't remember the company's name). I have a consultant on my team that left corporate America but needed insurance. She said coverage is comparible to what she had and had she aand her 2 kids on it. You may not have to go into panic mode if you could do something like that!
In my prayers, Meg

chefmeg said:
Kristin, have you looked into the coverage we can get as consultants? If you go to CC and look for them (I can't remember the company's name). I have a consultant on my team that left corporate America but needed insurance. She said coverage is comparible to what she had and had she aand her 2 kids on it. You may not have to go into panic mode if you could do something like that!
In my prayers, Meg

Thanks Meg-I have checked into it and because of the dumb Massachusetts laws I cannot get it. Hopefully I will get a new job soon, otherwise I am going to have to sell myself to make enough money for the insurance here. $791.00 per month for a family plan.:eek:

I don't meant to prie but what does the law state about health insurance and July 1st??? I am a little confused..... I have health net.... it's pretty compareable as well.-

Goodness Kristin, what's up with Massachusetts? I will pray for God's will in your life.

As of July 1st all MA residents have to be insured. Sort of like having your car insured. You can get into a lot of trouble I guess if not covered. It is rediculous. Oh well, do what I gotta do.

Im prayin for ya!

Good luck Kristin!

pamperedharriet said:
Good luck Kristin!
Thanks Harriet! Where have you been? I haven't seen you in a while!

chefkristin said:
Thanks Harriet! Where have you been? I haven't seen you in a while!

Hi. I have been busy with other projects up here and have only been popping in for a few minutes at a time (so unlike me!). Thanks for missing me!

I sure hope you get the job at the bank and am so sorry to hear that you are among those that need the insurance that didn't have it.

I missed you, too, Harriet!

Be sure to keep us updated on the job search, Kristin.

raebates said:
I missed you, too, Harriet!

Be sure to keep us updated on the job search, Kristin.
Will do! I think employers make you wait on purpose to see how much patience you actually have.

Banks are notorious for taking a long time to complete a hire. Hang in there.

Sounds like you should get a job as an inurance agent

Kathytnt said:
Sounds like you should get a job as an inurance agent
LOL!!! Why do you say that?

Related to Can I Ask for a Little Prayer.....

What is "Can I Ask for a Little Prayer?"

"Can I Ask for a Little Prayer?" is a Pampered Chef initiative that encourages our consultants and customers to share their prayer requests with each other and offer support and comfort through the power of prayer.

Who can participate in "Can I Ask for a Little Prayer?"

Anyone can participate in "Can I Ask for a Little Prayer?" - whether you are a consultant, customer, or simply someone in need of prayer.

How do I submit a prayer request?

To submit a prayer request, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. You can also share your request on social media using the hashtag #CanIAskforaLittlePrayer. Your request will be kept confidential and only shared with those who have opted in to receive prayer requests.

Will my prayer request be shared publicly?

No, your prayer request will not be shared publicly without your explicit permission. We respect and value your privacy and will only share your request with those who have chosen to receive them.

How can I support others through "Can I Ask for a Little Prayer?"

You can support others by offering words of encouragement, praying for them, or simply letting them know that you are thinking of them. You can also share your own prayer requests and requests from others with your friends and family to spread the power of prayer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AnnieBee