• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Networking with Other Dietitians Boost Your Fundraiser Success?

In summary, Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser can provide a great opportunity for your organization to raise money while also giving your supporters the chance to purchase high-quality kitchen products. The fundraiser is easy and hassle-free with a unique code for supporters to use when making purchases. All types of organizations can participate, and there are no upfront costs. Various promotional materials are also provided to help spread the word about the fundraiser.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I have a friend who works for our local school district as their dietitian. She plans the lunch menu and snacks for the district. We are having a fundraiser to benefit the Delaware Chapter of Dietetics (state wide). My friend had the contact info for the other districts because they meet on a monthly basis to compare what is going on around the state in each district. Each dietitian is forwarding info around their school and to the parents on the mailing list. I would have never thought to do this on my own an so glad she emailed me to do this.

She is also great at networking and connecting with other dietitians so that she can keep up to date on the latest trends and recipes.

That's great that your friend is using her connections to help with the fundraiser! It's always helpful to have a network of professionals in the same field to share ideas and support each other. I'm sure the other districts will appreciate being included in the fundraiser and it will help spread the word to a larger audience. Good luck with the fundraising efforts!

Related to Can Networking with Other Dietitians Boost Your Fundraiser Success?

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser can provide a great opportunity for your organization to raise money while also giving your supporters the chance to purchase high-quality kitchen products. Additionally, our company offers a generous fundraising program, giving up to 15% of the total sales to the organization.

How does the Pampered Chef fundraiser work?

The Pampered Chef fundraiser is easy and hassle-free. Your organization will receive a unique fundraiser code that can be shared with supporters. When they make a purchase using the code, a percentage of their purchase will go towards your fundraiser. We also offer the option to host an in-person or virtual cooking show as part of the fundraiser.

What types of organizations can participate in the Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Our fundraiser opportunity is open to all types of organizations, including schools, sports teams, churches, non-profits, and more. It is a great way for any group to raise funds for a cause while also promoting healthy cooking and eating habits.

Are there any upfront costs to participate in the Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs for your organization to participate in the fundraiser. We provide all the necessary materials and support for free, including catalogs, order forms, and online ordering tools.

How can we promote our Pampered Chef fundraiser?

We provide a variety of promotional materials, including customizable flyers and social media graphics, to help you spread the word about your fundraiser. You can also utilize email and word-of-mouth to reach out to your supporters. Additionally, hosting a cooking show can be a fun and effective way to promote the fundraiser and engage your supporters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jessneeley
  • koima
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sillylittlechef