• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Send Someone to Collect Orders at the Softball Tournament?

PC booth at a Softball tournament, but Donna couldn't attend due to her work schedule. The friend suggested taking catalogs and forms to collect orders, which Donna agreed to. However, when Donna followed up with the friend, she was told that no one had placed any orders and the friend wouldn't be hosting a show. Donna was disappointed but managed to collect enough orders herself to qualify as a show and even earned a steak knife set at a good price. Despite this, Donna hopes for better luck next month. In summary, Donna's attempt to set up a PC booth at a Softball tournament did not go as planned, but she managed to collect enough orders to qualify as a show and received a steak
DMB75
I had a lady approach me today and ask if I could attend their Softball tournament next weekend. I guess some people set up booths and things at these tournaments and she said that it would be a great idea for me to set up a PC booth. But sadly I have to work night shifts over that weekend and will not be able to go. So she asked if it would be alright if she could take a bunch of catalogs and forms and collect orders for me. I told her that would be a great idea. I'm really hoping that this show will work out. She said that other people have sold things in the past and did really well.

Wish me luck,
Donna

This was a total bomb! Anyway this was last weekend and I gave this host a bunch of catalogs/order forms/host and guest fliers/pens and stuff so she could get orders. Well I've been trying to reach her all week and finally today she returns my calls. I told her that I was going on Vacation starting on Monday and I needed to turn in her show. (by the way I got three outside orders for her.) She tells me that she passed out all the catalogs, but no one ordered anything. So she wouldn't be doing a show. I was a little upset, because I got three orders which didn't total enough for a show. Well to make a long story short....... I collected another order to quilify as a show and just used myself as a host. I was really hoping that this was going to be a huge show and it wasn't at all, but at least I got the steak knife set at a good price. :)

Hopefully better luck next month!

Donna

Hey Donna,That sounds like a great opportunity! It's too bad you won't be able to attend the tournament, but it's awesome that someone is willing to help you out by collecting orders for you. I hope the show works out and you get some good sales. It's always great to hear that other people have had success selling at similar events. Good luck and keep us updated on how it goes!Best, [Your Username]

Related to Can I Send Someone to Collect Orders at the Softball Tournament?

1. What is a Catalog Show/Softball Event?

A Catalog Show/Softball Event is a combination of a Pampered Chef catalog party and a softball game. It is a fun way to gather friends and family to shop for Pampered Chef products while also enjoying some friendly competition on the softball field.

2. How do I host a Catalog Show/Softball Event?

To host a Catalog Show/Softball Event, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will help you choose a date, invite your guests, and provide all the necessary materials for a successful event.

3. Can I earn free products by hosting a Catalog Show/Softball Event?

Yes, you can earn free products by hosting a Catalog Show/Softball Event. As the host, you will receive 10% of the total sales in free products and a discount on any additional items you purchase.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for Catalog Show/Softball Events?

Yes, there are often special promotions or discounts available for Catalog Show/Softball Events. Your consultant can inform you of any current promotions or discounts that you may be eligible for.

5. Can I customize the products available for my Catalog Show/Softball Event?

Yes, you can customize the products available for your Catalog Show/Softball Event. Your consultant can work with you to create a personalized selection of products that will appeal to your guests and fit the theme of your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smama07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smama07
  • MLinAZ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies