• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Sponsor Bowlers at a National Tournament for Business Promotion?

You would be living in the bowling alley? That sounds like it would be a bit much. You could only stay for a certain amount of time each night and it would be a bit difficult to stay there all night since there would be other people there. I don't think it's worth it at $45 per night.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Ok Cheffers,

Here is a new one for you: I have a close friend who is a manager at a local bowling alley. There is a National Tournament going on and if I sponsor 5 bowlers for $45, I can have a table set up during the tournament plus have my name and business announced at least 5 times each Friday and Saturday Night for 3 weekends via the DJ. I can bring in any flyers, cards, etc. that I want as well. And any time that the 5 bowlers are bowling, I can set up shop and try for more sales!

Should I go for it?

Thanks,

Karen

Would you actually be manning the table? Would your table be set up each of the three weekends? $45 is a bit more than I would normally pay for a booth. Also, I don't know how much traffic you would get since the people would be there primarily for the bowling, not for shopping. If you're not manning the table, I wouldn't expect anything out of it, and I wouldn't pay $45 for nothing.

I would be manning the table and yes, for each of the three weekends. There is a bar connected to the bowling alley as well (where my table would be) and I have been in there on a Friday night and it does gets busy there.

Simply based on my experience with bowling itself I'd say go for it! It seems like a really good opportunity, especially when the DJ announces for you. Now THAT is a good deal.

OK, three weekends for $45 is a pretty good deal. If you'll be there to talk and interact with people, you'll probably get something good out of it. Especially if the DJ keeps reminding people you are there, so those who might not normally come into the bar area, will know to come look for you (and those are the kind of people you want, the ones that come look for you :) ).

I'd do it! I think it's a great opportunity..might not get anything, but could do really really well!

We are going to work out the details tomorrow morning and it starts Friday night! I am excited ~ and knowing my friend, I will get free food and drinks while I am there as well!Something in the right direction for me for a change!Karen

Is that $45 for all 3 weekends???

If so, that is only $7.50 each night.

Not bad at all - even if you don't sell anything - you got your name out there

I would love to do something like this

:chef:

Last edited:
what is great too they do give aways to bowlers at these and you could offer to put soemthing in the grab bag that they make up I have done that before and put my business card with it and I have gotten respond back. I am a bowler besides that and my friends thought it was so cool i did it and so it is a very positive respond you will mostly like get out of it.

I know, I got lucky with this lead! Like I said, the manager is a close friend of mine (and used to be a neighbor) - $45 bucks for all three weekends. He said I could basically live there Friday Nights and all day Saturday and Sundays. Looking forward to a great time and just hanging out and answering questions and selling stuff!Karen

Related to Should I Sponsor Bowlers at a National Tournament for Business Promotion?

1. What is the cost to sponsor at a bowling alley?

The cost to sponsor at a bowling alley can vary depending on the location and size of the event. It is best to contact the specific bowling alley for pricing information.

2. What are the benefits of sponsoring at a bowling alley?

Sponsoring at a bowling alley can provide exposure for your brand to a targeted audience, as well as potential networking opportunities with the bowlers and event attendees.

3. Can I provide my own promotional materials for the event?

Yes, most bowling alleys allow sponsors to provide their own promotional materials such as banners, flyers, or product samples. However, it is best to check with the bowling alley beforehand for any restrictions or guidelines.

4. Are there any restrictions on what types of businesses can sponsor at a bowling alley?

Generally, bowling alleys are open to sponsoring from a variety of businesses. However, it is always best to check with the bowling alley to ensure that your business aligns with their values and target audience.

5. How can I measure the success of my sponsorship at a bowling alley?

Measuring the success of your sponsorship at a bowling alley can be done through various methods such as tracking website traffic, social media engagement, and sales after the event. You can also request feedback from the bowling alley and event attendees to gauge the impact of your sponsorship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mheat923
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mheat923
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefHLM