• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got a booth at "Ladies Night Out"!

thehaleykitchen

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2010
I am so excited but nervous at the same time! A local company is doing a Ladies Night Out and I was the first PC rep to email her and I got the spot! She has room for 15 vendors and she is planning on inviting over 800 people to this event and we are encouraged to invite as many as we can as well.

I am wondering though, what should I do about the host? Should I let the woman who is organizing it all be the host or should I do the mystery host idea? And should I make all orders (if I get any that night) be direct shipped only? I believe these ladies will all be local and the shop is only ten minutes from my house....
The cost was $45 dollars - my husband thinks I should leave myself as host because I am doing the work and paid for the table. Can I do that?

Thanks!

Karen

ShelbyMichalek

Veteran Member
Dec 20, 2009
Yes you can do that, it's a good idea. Submit it with yourself as the host, you paid for the table so you shouldn't have to give the benefits to that other woman.

vanscootin

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 9, 2010
I have found that when I do events... the person organizing is not allowed to take the host benefits. I only say that because the past 2 that I have done have told me that.

I've been doing a mystery host show at events. Just make up a flyer... I attached one I made below. It's gone over pretty well.

Attachments

• Mystery Host.pdf
    419.2 KB · Views: 585

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookindiva63
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views