• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ladies Night Out Event Questions L(Ong Sorry)

In summary, the speaker is doing a table at a Ladies Night Out event at a bar on Saturday night. They have not received many details about the event and the only person they have talked to is the friend of the organizer who contacted them on Facebook. They are unsure about the set-up and end time of the event, but they plan to attend in order to make new contacts. They are questioning if it is worth doing a drawing at the event and what items they should bring. They also mention a previous event they attended where they were able to use their business to bless others. The speaker is unsure about the table situation at the event and is bringing their own table just in case. They plan to bring some products related to drinking and will
kcmckay
Gold Member
So I'm doing a table this Saturday night at a Ladies Night Out event at a bar. I honestly haven't been given a ton of details about it. It's not costing me anything but mileage and time. There is no fee for event. The person that got me in is a friend of organizer. I've only talked to her. She contacted me on FB and told me about it. Then last week I got that it was at 7. I messaged her yesterday and she responded. I know know set up is at 6pm and that entertainment was setting up at 8. She wasn't sure if that's when it ends or what not. I am going to go because I need new contacts but I'm a little wary of it being only an hour seems like kind of a waste. But since it's free and I don't want to back out last minute I'm pushing forward.

So after that long synapsis and vent on to my questions.

Is it even worth doing a drawing? What would you give away?

What should I bring?
I was thinking just this product wise:
New Consultant Kit items
Help Whip Cancer Items
TTA as full as can be
Feel like to much else will be too much
Paperwork
Catalogs
Bridal Registry Brochures
Business Cards
Come join us booklets
MayJuneJuly Flyer
Replacement part order forms

Is anything too much? Am I missing anything important?

I should also mention but I'm going to send another message anyway though I don't want to be a bother. But I don't know how much space I'll have and if I need to bring a table or not.

Definitely find out more before you make any plans. You need to know what's expected of you, so you know what to expect.For example, a friend put me in touch with the organizer for a Pamper Yourself Day at their church. The organizer is with Arbonne, there'll be a massage therapist, etc. She thinks having TPC there would be perfect! Sounds like a fun little vendor fair, right? I thought so, too. She does NOT! It's not a vendor fair, but a fundraiser for the Women's Ministry. Guests will pay $10.00 per ticket, and will come in to be pampered, just like the title says. We don't have to turn away leads, but that is not the focus of the event. I'm really excited, because this is what I really wanted for my business when I started - to be able to use it to bless others.In case you're wondering, I'll be pampering with chocolate! The Silky Chocolate Fondue, and I'll bring different ingredients for the women to have fun creating a trifle.

You mention paperwork but don't specifically mention order forms. Don't forget those. Also, be sure to have your calendar along so that you can schedule shows then and there. Other than that, it sounds like you're pretty much set. You say you don't know if tables are provided. Find out about that and whether a table cover of some kind is provided. It's a good idea to cover your table so that you can hid your crates and such underneath.

Can you find the name of the bar and call them directly? For me, personally, I wouldn't bring too much by way of product, unless you are in a side room and don't have to worry about someone being a little tipsey. If I were in the bar area, I would just stick with the paper-work. I think taking entry blanks is a good idea as well. You could raffle off a home-made gift certificate, redeemable only through you.

Well I am not sure about table still so I'm bringing one just in case. I'm bringing new consultant kit items. TTA full as it is. Help Whip Cancer Products. It was suggested since people will have drinking on the mind to bring things related to that. So I'm bringing just one pink martini glass one dots wine glass, ice bucket and shaker.

I decided to raffle off one of my HWC reusable bags since it's not costing too much to give that up and I'll still have one for myself. I'm going to display it with sign for drawing on table.

I'm heading off soon, so wish me luck and I'll let you know how things go!:)

Hopefully if people are a bit tipsy they'll order!:)

So I'm so very happy I went!:)!!!

The negatives first. Table very small! Very limited space so couldn't put out everything I brought. Made it work as best I could.

The location I had was good and bad. When you walk in to bar/restaurant bar and tables straight ahead and if you walk to the right and around a bend there is a small dining room. This is where the vendors were. They had a couple of table around the bend. They had a jewelry table on first tables startng near bend. Then my table but was up against a pillar like brick wall. It was just awkward. It was good because I couldn't hide behind my table.

Ok my results!

3 possible bookings 2, I'm sure will hold. No one would pick a date no matter what I tried. Got the contact info of 2 of them. One came up and wouldn't even take a catalog. I told her too, but she came to me asking for a card and said she wanted to have a show and she wants June because she wants the outdoor party sticks. I couldn't even get her to fill out my drawing slip. But hopefully she'll call. I had one person take a book and card because she knew someone looking for our beer bread. The one drawing slip I got was from one of the waitresses there and she approached me as well about a show but wasn't sure about a date. And 2 other people that worked there I know were thinking of ordereing stuff. One of them was looking at pink martini glasses so I told her only until May 31st can I order them. My other booking was from another vendor, she was a Tom Boy Tools consultant and she gave me her catalog and took mine. She needs a new stone and figured a show. Plus I think I might want to have one of her parties because I looked through catalog and like the idea of one. I'm going to email her specials that will help her pick what month. I'm feeling like they will all likely be in June which will be great for SAT!

I also got enough in 2 orders to submit a catalog show in my name!!:) Yay So something for May! Besides what I already submitted in April shows in May. I should have known that the person who told me about event would be a great order! She ordered pink martini glasses, ice bucket and shaker set. Round stone a food chopper and some pantry items! She's always a large order. I've tried to get her to host or sell but she's just not interested. I got her thinking better about hosting though. Anyway I'm pretty pleased with results.

What it cost me:about 3 1/2 hours of my time and about 40 miles
there was no fee for table space and they gave us each a free drink coupon and set out a veggie platter and some meatballs and wings for us to munch on, food was for shoppers too but for no fee I'll take it!!!:) Definitely doing it last year if they do it again.

Glad it worked out for you. Thanks for the update.

1. What is a Ladies Night Out event?

A Ladies Night Out event is a fun and interactive party where you can gather with your friends and enjoy cooking demonstrations, delicious food, and learn about new and innovative kitchen tools from Pampered Chef.

2. How do I host a Ladies Night Out event?

Hosting a Ladies Night Out event is easy! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. As the host, you can invite your friends and family to attend and enjoy the party with you.

3. What can I expect at a Ladies Night Out event?

At a Ladies Night Out event, you can expect to see a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets in action, learn new recipes, and taste delicious food. You will also have the opportunity to purchase any products that catch your eye.

4. Is there a cost to attend a Ladies Night Out event?

No, there is no cost to attend a Ladies Night Out event. However, as a host, you may choose to provide some snacks or drinks for your guests.

5. Can I earn free products by hosting a Ladies Night Out event?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at your event. You may also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host rewards and bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
vanscootin
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies