• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Sponsor Ideas for Karate Tournament

In summary, Debbie recommends printing out Host and Guest specials, making copies of what you have, and passing out old catalogs or mini catalogs. She also recommends emailing her director for materials to buy.
mheat923
I just found out today I am sponsoring a division in my sons karate tournament this Sat. and they allow sponsor to put materials on the sponsor table. so since this is last minute what can I do... I have plenty of business cards but what else can I put out there? I don't have time to order anything

Do you have any mini-catalogs? Those are a great size for people to pick up easily. You can also go to the dollar store and buy the clear, acrylic 8X10 frames (super cheap), then print out some of the AWESOME flyers on this site. You have to crop them a little, but it is fast, cheap & looks great! I did this for our fair: one for recruiting, one for upcoming specials, one for wedding registry, one for host benefits, & one for door prize. Recipe cards (no matter how old) are usually attention getters as well. If you don't have any, make some - cheap!

Copy MaxThis is the time to use your discount for Copy Max and print out Host and Guest specials for upcoming months. You could even do front and back.
I would also make copies of how having a show works, and host benefits! Make copies of what you do have on colorful paper and that should be great! Pass out old catalogs and mini catalogs!

Debbie :D

mini catalogs I have about 15Flyers good ideaalso emailed my director to see if she has any materials I can buy off her.

I agree with the Copy Max deal. I printed out color copies for the picture frames, then had black & white copies or copies on colored paper of the flyer sitting in front of the frame.

I say do NOT put out new catalogs... If you have any old ones, have some of those on hand and I usually compliment them with the mini catalog. If you don't have them, make sure your info on the catalog or something you pass out has your website on them and you can tell them that all the latest products are listed there.

Also, I don't like to give out too much information unless I can get their contact info. I usually do a drawing for a Free cooking show but you do what you like. You can always do a product or gift certificate.

Print up a brochure like what I have attached or just bring recipes with your contact info on it. You are giving out PC information but interesting them in wanting more.

The file didn't attach - am trying again.

I can't get the file to upload. Will try again tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thanks for the ideas! I feel overwhelmed for the last 3 years I have been a hobbyist and then all of a sudden I decided to make this a career and everyday new opportunities reach me to build my business..tis a good problem to have!

Related to Last Minute Sponsor Ideas for Karate Tournament

1. What are some last minute sponsor ideas for a karate tournament?

Some last minute sponsor ideas for a karate tournament could include reaching out to local businesses and requesting donations or sponsorship, offering advertising opportunities for companies on tournament materials such as flyers or banners, or partnering with a sports equipment company to donate prizes for winners.

2. How can I find sponsors for my karate tournament in a short amount of time?

To find sponsors for a karate tournament in a short amount of time, consider reaching out to your personal network and asking for referrals, utilizing social media platforms to promote your event and attract potential sponsors, or attending local events and networking with businesses in your community.

3. What are some creative ways to attract last minute sponsors for a karate tournament?

Some creative ways to attract last minute sponsors for a karate tournament could include offering unique advertising opportunities, such as sponsoring a specific event or award within the tournament, hosting a raffle or silent auction with donated items from sponsors, or creating a sponsorship package that includes promotional opportunities for businesses.

4. How can I make sure my last minute sponsors feel valued and appreciated?

To ensure that last minute sponsors feel valued and appreciated, make sure to thank them publicly during the tournament, provide them with prominent advertising opportunities, and follow up with a personalized thank you note or gift after the event. It's also important to maintain open communication and keep them updated on the success of the tournament.

5. Are there any specific types of businesses or companies that would be interested in sponsoring a karate tournament?

There are a variety of businesses or companies that may be interested in sponsoring a karate tournament, including local sports stores, martial arts schools, health and wellness companies, or even restaurants or entertainment venues. It's important to target businesses that align with the values and audience of your tournament.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
Replies