• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Chance Encounter at a Booth Lead to Unexpected Catalog Sales?

In summary, an Unexpected Catalog Show is a virtual catalog show where the host can earn free Pampered Chef products by inviting friends and family to shop for kitchen tools and gadgets. The host receives a digital catalog with a unique link to share with guests, who can then shop directly through the link. The host can also host a Facebook or Zoom party to make the experience more interactive. By hosting a show, the host can earn free and discounted products and have the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only products at a discounted price. The show usually lasts for 10-14 days, but can be extended if needed. There is no minimum sales requirement, but the more guests shop, the more rewards the host can earn.
lesliec
I did a booth on August 3&4. I chatted a bunch with the candle lady at the booth next to me during slow times. At the end she said that she wanted to take some catalogs and get some orders at work. Gave her a pkt. I called and emailed in the following weeks with no response, so blessed and released (honestly totally forgot about her).
Tonight I get a call that she had been in and out of the hospital, but that she has $700-800 in orders that she wanted to get to me.
:eek::eek::eek:
I talked to her a few minutes ago and am going to call her back in a bit so that we can close the show out!!!!!
This is a huge blessing and I am so excited!!!!!!

Where they S/S catalogs? If so, those orders need to go in by tonight. Otherwise lots of little price increases to really confuse the situation. It could be tough if she's still recovering.

Ain't it great when the unexpected good things happen?

I told her that. She is going to talk to her daughter and get her wishlist together and then we are going to close in a few.

Congratulations! That's wonderful.

It closed at $745.75!!!!!
We really needed this, especially after one of my other shows didn't close!!!!! Getting closer to having a credit card paid off.

1. What is an Unexpected Catalog Show?

An Unexpected Catalog Show is a fun and easy way to earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a virtual catalog show with your friends and family. It's a great opportunity to get together and shop for kitchen tools and gadgets without leaving the comfort of your own home.

2. How does an Unexpected Catalog Show work?

As a host, you will receive a digital catalog with a unique link to share with your guests. They can shop directly through the link and their orders will be credited towards your show. You can also host a Facebook party or a Zoom party to make the experience more interactive and fun.

3. What are the benefits of hosting an Unexpected Catalog Show?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your show. You will also have the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only products at a discounted price. Hosting a show is a great way to stock up on kitchen essentials while having a fun and stress-free shopping experience.

4. How long does an Unexpected Catalog Show last?

The length of the show can vary, but typically it lasts for 10-14 days. This gives your guests enough time to browse through the catalog and place their orders. However, if you need more time, you can always extend the show for a few more days.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement for an Unexpected Catalog Show?

There is no minimum sales requirement for an Unexpected Catalog Show. However, the more your guests shop, the more rewards you will earn. It's a win-win situation for both you and your guests as they get to purchase high-quality kitchen products while helping you earn free and discounted items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • SDTeaGirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
maldvs
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC