• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you ever had a chance catalog show that exceeded your expectations?

P
pampered Ruth
Last month while at the car dealership, I put a few old catalogs out with the magazines. A lady came and sat next to me and picked up the catalog. I offered her a current one and we began talking. I offered her the opportunity to do a catalog show and she ran with it. She closed with $566, better that some of the parties I have had. She will probably do one again in Feb. That was worth it!!:love:

Wow! Congratulations!!

YAY!! That is awesome!! Way to go!

Related to Have you ever had a chance catalog show that exceeded your expectations?

1. How did you get the idea to leave old catalogs at the car dealership and how did it lead to a successful catalog show?

I got the idea to leave old catalogs at the car dealership because I wanted to get rid of them and thought someone might be interested. It led to a successful catalog show because a lady saw the catalog and started a conversation with me, which led to me offering her a current catalog and the opportunity to do a catalog show.

2. How did you approach the lady at the car dealership and convince her to do a catalog show?

I simply offered her a current catalog and started a conversation about the products. I also mentioned the opportunity to host a catalog show and how it could benefit her. She was interested and ran with it.

3. How did the lady manage to close with $566 at the catalog show?

The lady was able to close with $566 at the catalog show because she was enthusiastic and motivated to share the products with her friends and family. She also had a good understanding of the products and their benefits.

4. Was this catalog show more successful than your previous parties?

Yes, this catalog show exceeded my expectations as it was more successful than some of my previous parties. The lady who hosted the catalog show was able to close with $566, which was higher than my previous parties.

5. Will the lady host another catalog show in the future?

Based on her success and enthusiasm, it is likely that the lady will host another catalog show in the future. She has already mentioned doing another one in February, which shows her interest and satisfaction with the experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies