• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Catalog Show Orders: Tips from a Frustrated Consultant

In summary, the conversation discusses a catalog show that has not been successful in generating orders. Suggestions are given on how to increase orders, such as offering special promotions, utilizing social media and hosting a virtual party. Communication and creativity are emphasized as important factors in getting more orders for the catalog show.
cmcchef
I had someone at work ask to do a catalog show. I saw that she posted it on the electronic bulletin board several times so it shows up as a new post almost every day. No one is ordering! 2 of 3 orders so far are people that I found that wanted to order but not have a show. I might have 1 more to add, but so far with the 3 orders it's just shy of $100.

Any suggestions for getting more orders? All this work to get her orders and I might as well have done it with myself as the host and got a new knive 60% off! She said she's trying, but people just don't seem interested in buying right now. I've extended the deadline a week since it was busy vacation time at work, but I don't know what else to do! She is a former consultant, so she knows the deal.

Do you have a personal website? Have your host send out an e-mail from there to all her friends.. One of my first shows was "virtual" everyone ordered online.

You can get the names.e-mails yourself and mail out catelog show e-vites too!

One suggestion could be to offer a special promotion or deal for anyone who places an order through the catalog show. For example, you could offer a free gift or a discount on their next order. This could entice more people to place orders and also create a sense of urgency for them to do so before the deadline. You could also ask the host to personally reach out to her friends and family and remind them about the catalog show and encourage them to place an order. Sometimes a personal touch and reminder from the host can make a difference in getting people to place an order.Another idea could be to create a social media event for the catalog show and have the host invite all of her friends and family to join. You could post daily specials or promotions and encourage people to place their orders through the event page. This could also create more buzz and interest in the catalog show.Lastly, you could offer to do a virtual party for the host. This way, she can invite her friends and family to join a live online party where you can showcase products, answer questions, and take orders in real time. This could be a more interactive and engaging way for people to place orders and could potentially result in more sales.Overall, communication and promotion are key in getting more orders for a catalog show. Encourage the host to be proactive in reaching out to her network, and don't be afraid to get creative with your promotions and marketing strategies. Good luck!

1. What is a "Catalog Show Dying on Me"?

A "Catalog Show Dying on Me" refers to a Pampered Chef catalog show that is not generating enough sales or orders to meet the minimum requirements for the host to earn free products.

2. Why is my Catalog Show dying on me?

There could be several reasons for a catalog show not generating enough sales. It could be due to lack of promotion and follow-up from the host, or a lack of interest from potential customers. It could also be that the catalog show was not properly planned or organized.

3. What can I do to revive my Catalog Show?

If your catalog show is dying on you, there are a few things you can do to revive it. Reach out to the host and offer support and guidance on how to promote the show. Share the catalog and product information on social media and encourage customers to place orders. You can also offer incentives or discounts to encourage more sales.

4. Can I cancel a Catalog Show if it's dying on me?

Yes, you can cancel a catalog show if it's not meeting the minimum requirements. However, it is important to communicate with the host and offer support before canceling. Cancelling a show should be the last resort.

5. How can I prevent a Catalog Show from dying on me in the future?

To prevent a catalog show from dying on you, it is important to properly plan and organize it from the beginning. Set realistic goals and communicate them clearly with the host. Offer support and guidance throughout the show, and follow up with potential customers to encourage orders. It is also helpful to offer incentives or promotions to generate more interest and sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies