• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Catalog Show Sales: Tips for Boosting Orders and Bookings

In summary, Catalog Show Boost is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to boost their sales. It involves using catalogs and product samples to showcase products to potential customers. Consultants can use resources like samples, catalogs, and order forms to host successful catalog shows. All Pampered Chef consultants can participate, and it offers benefits such as increased sales, higher host rewards, and reaching a larger audience. To get started, contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website for materials and support.
slj1229
I have a host who is having her catalog show, she has 39 guests, snd so far only 5 of them have ordered!! The show is scheduled to close on Tuesday, I was thinking of sending an email out to her guests to try to get them to order, or better yet, book. Any thought on what I might say?

Spend $100. by a certain date you will have a stocking stuffer from me----

Did the host only send email through PWS? I've found that the emails sent that way tend to get filtered. For best results, the host should personally phone or see everyone she would like to place an order. If they're out of the area (like out of state family), then she should send a personal email from her own account - not through PWS.

Related to Maximize Your Catalog Show Sales: Tips for Boosting Orders and Bookings

1. What is Catalog Show Boost?

Catalog Show Boost is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help boost sales for our consultants. It is a strategy that involves using our catalog and product samples to showcase our products to potential customers.

2. How does Catalog Show Boost work?

Catalog Show Boost works by providing consultants with a variety of resources such as product samples, catalogs, and order forms to help them host successful catalog shows. Consultants can then share these with potential customers to generate sales and earn rewards.

3. Can anyone participate in Catalog Show Boost?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in Catalog Show Boost. It is a great way for both new and experienced consultants to boost their sales and grow their business.

4. What are the benefits of using Catalog Show Boost?

Using Catalog Show Boost can provide several benefits for consultants, including increased sales, higher host rewards, and the opportunity to reach a larger audience of potential customers. It also allows consultants to showcase a variety of products to their customers without having to physically host a party.

5. How can I get started with Catalog Show Boost?

To get started with Catalog Show Boost, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to learn more. Your consultant will be able to provide you with all the necessary materials and support to help you successfully use Catalog Show Boost to boost your sales and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Angel