• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PWS Fundraising for Student Nurse Graduation Costs - Can I Collect Orders?

In summary, the PWS Fundraising program is a way for student nurses to raise money for their graduation costs by selling Pampered Chef products. To participate, you can contact a local consultant or the customer service team for information and materials. Orders can be collected from family and friends in different states, and there are no upfront costs or fees. Sales and earnings can be tracked through a unique link provided upon signing up or through the consultant or customer service team.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I was just approached by a local student nurse organization that is interested in holding a fundraiser in order to cover some graduation cost. I do not have a PWS and haven't qualified yet. I was wondering however if I did decide to get the PWS if I could collect fundraising orders on that?? Please HELP!!

You can't collect orders on your PWS until your are qualified. Then you must remain active to collect orders.

That's inaccurate. You can't take individual orders (not part of a show or fundraiser) on your PWS until you're qualified.If you have a PWS, a fundraiser is just like a show - you set it up online, and people can order by indicating the host name.

What is the PWS Fundraising program for student nurse graduation costs?

The PWS Fundraising program is a way for student nurses to raise money to cover their graduation costs through selling Pampered Chef products. It allows them to earn a percentage of the sales towards their graduation expenses.

How do I participate in the PWS Fundraising program?

To participate in the PWS Fundraising program, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to get started.

Can I collect orders from family and friends who live in different states?

Yes, you can collect orders from family and friends who live in different states. Pampered Chef has a nationwide reach, and we are happy to support fundraisers from all over the country.

Are there any upfront costs or fees to participate in the PWS Fundraising program?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees to participate in the PWS Fundraising program. You only pay for the products you sell, and you can earn a percentage of the sales towards your graduation costs.

How do I track my sales and earnings through the PWS Fundraising program?

Once you sign up for the PWS Fundraising program, you will receive a unique link that you can share with your customers. This link will track your sales and earnings, and you can also track them through your consultant or customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • heatherstobbs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TerraOB83
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies