• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Receive Multiple Incentive Levels?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers three levels of incentives for its consultants: Quick Start, Career Plan, and Leadership. To qualify for the Quick Start incentive, you must sell $1250 in your first 30 days as a consultant and recruit at least one new team member. The Career Plan incentive offers consultants the opportunity to earn free products, cash bonuses, and trips, depending on their sales and recruiting achievements. The Leadership incentive is for consultants who excel in building and leading a team, and to qualify, they must meet specific sales and recruiting goals. All Pampered Chef consultants have the opportunity to earn incentives, but they must meet certain qualifications for each level.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay... this is most likely a dumb question but lets say you earn level one ($300 conf. cash) ... and they actually make it to level 2 ... do you get both or just level 2 ... this sounds like a greedy question and I don't mean it to... I just don't want to explain it incorrectly one day when I have a recruit... and of course... I want all I can get ... but I'm not greedy you understand!!!!!! :)

Level 2 only... not a greedy questions at all, there's a lot of detailed information in the business so we defiantely need to check it all out! I'm forever looking at my old "Receipe for Success" mannual to verify policies. :)

Thank you!!!!! It just feels so much better to know some of this ahead of time for when questions come. Thanks!

What are the different levels of incentives offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers three levels of incentives for its consultants: Quick Start, Career Plan, and Leadership.

How do I qualify for the Quick Start incentive?

To qualify for the Quick Start incentive, you must sell $1250 in your first 30 days as a consultant and recruit at least one new team member.

What benefits do consultants receive through the Career Plan incentive?

The Career Plan incentive offers consultants the opportunity to earn free products, cash bonuses, and trips. The level and type of benefits depend on your sales and recruiting achievements.

What is the Leadership incentive and how do I qualify for it?

The Leadership incentive is for consultants who excel in building and leading a team. To qualify, you must have a certain number of active team members and achieve specific sales and recruiting goals.

Are incentives available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants have the opportunity to earn incentives. However, certain qualifications must be met to be eligible for each level of incentive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • lacychef