• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my Pampered Chef business even better in 2011?

The Power Hour™ Package includes the The Power Hour™: How to Get More Out of Every Hour of Your Life, The Power Hour™: The Seven Deadly Sins of Time Management, and The Power Hour™: The 30-Day Time Management Challenge.The Power Hour™: How to Get More Out of Every Hour of Your Life will show you how to use the time you have more wisely and achieve greater success.The Power Hour™: The Seven Deadly Sins of Time Management will help you break the habit of wasting time on the things that don't matter and focus on the things that do.The Power Hour™: The 30-Day Time Management Challenge will help you put everything you’ve learned into practice and see real results
StacieB
Gold Member
So with 2011 a couple weeks away, I thought it would be a great idea to write down some resolutions that we are going to try and put to use. So lets see it what do you want to do???

For me:

1. Be more consitant with Morning After Call and Out of the Box Calls
2. Use the Ticket game at every show even if I don't think they will play
3. Build my team and work on goal of Director
4. EARN the next trip

1. Be more consistent in my booking calls.
2. Be more consistent in my MAC and customer care calls
3. EARN THE NEXT TRIP!

Lisa

Be more consistent....in everything!! lol

hello I am so happy to be a new member here and I just started working for Pampered Chef in October 2010
I am going to make a goal at doing all I can to be successful!
I have to admit that I would like to know if January is a difficult month to get bookings and sales since it's after the Holidays?
I am still going to use all that I have learned and do my best
I am very glad to be here
from Michelle

Actually implement some good host coaching!
Earn the trip! If I would have had the recruits, I was only 5k points off from Toronto, kinda puts it into perspective. (and I didn't push recruiting either! But, I've had a recruit sign in both Nov and this month alone!)

The business goals I've set so far are:At least $3,000 in sales each month
At least 1 recruit a quarter
Be consistent with follow-up
Attend both Spring Launch and Conference

I will stop using e-mail to contact everyone because I am scared of the confrontation - I will pick up the phone for host coaching, leads, after show calls, etc.

1. Start Host Coaching
2. Be a Director with the new carreer plan! I am 1 away :)
3. More consistent CCC & OOB Calls!

REPLACE OR FIX MY COMPUTER!
Stop using death of my computer as an excuse for not working my business.
Be more consistent with phone calls.
Reach $15K in career sales (less than $2K away) by my birthday in April.

1. At least 6 shows per month
2. Attend Spring Launch and Conference
3. Recruit at least 1 new consultant per month.
4. Promote at least 2 team members to team leader.

Great goals everyone!!!

chefsteph07 said:
Actually implement some good host coaching!
Earn the trip! If I would have had the recruits, I was only 5k points off from Toronto, kinda puts it into perspective. (and I didn't push recruiting either! But, I've had a recruit sign in both Nov and this month alone!)

And if you would have had the recruits, you would have had an extra 8000 points... I'm sure you can do it next year!

Spend way less time on Chef Success.

ChefBeckyD said:

Put that on my list, too!

I really need to take some time and ponder this topic. With having gone back to work, and being as sleep deprived as I am, everything is a mess right now. I know what I need to do to work my business, but figuring out the logistics of it isn't as simple. Plus I have to get DH on board of whatever plan I make.

Any help in figuring it all out is welcome!

That's one I've been abiding by for most of the past 2 months or so ...

ChefBeckyD said:

Not me. Though, I actually limit the time I spend now.

I want a $1000 show!!!!!!!
I will be better at host coaching!!!!

I will get past this stupid frozen shoulder that has been dogging me for five months now so I can get to WORK!I am going to complete the Power Hour course!I am going to work my phone 1-2 hours per day, call through all who have purchased from me!I am going to light a bonfire in my business!I am taking my team with me! Everywhere....even if I have to drag them LOL (JK :) )I want everyone to know what an awesome company PC is, not just great tools but a company that can change your life!I will earn TPC in sales and recruiting! (only one did not qualify this year)I will be an AD and maybe even SD by the end of 2011!I will earn every incentive out there I possibly can!I want it ALL!

CK, please enlighten me to Power Hour? It sounds fascinating!

Hi Shelby, someone here was talking about The Power Hour by Belinda Ellsworth....I did some research and found one on ebay for $5.00!! The entire set!

Go to Step into Success - Belinda Ellsworth under products....It is $43.00 on her site.

This is the description:

he Power Hour™ Package

The Power Hour™ Package, Belinda’s famous time management system, has revolutionized the way we do business. You’ll be amazed as Belinda teaches you how to conquer your biggest challenge – time! She will show you how to build your business in just one hour a day.

We’ve done the work for you! This powerful system includes: CD audio program, Power Hour folders for bookings, recruiting, hostess coaching and customer care; and pre-printed worksheets and daily lists for each folder.

Shipping Information: All online product orders are shipped Media-Mail ($5), unless otherwise requested. Expedited service for an additional cost upon request (please request in the comments section). Non media and International shipping fees apply.

$43.00 U.S.

The Power Hour is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! I've been to a Belinda training and I purchased the entire Power Hour series. Put it to use and it will change your business. I had to update it a little to suit me better but I would have never come up with anything like it on my own. It makes everything much more manageable. I feel like I have an extra CD, or maybe a mini-CD set, somwhere. Let me search through my things and if I do find something I may be willing to sell. Give me a few days and PM me if either of you are interested in buying if I do find it.

Thanks! I may have to try that. Right now I'm doing the Cash Flow Show CDs that a friend of mine sent to me as a gift.

ChefCKHall said:
I will earn TPC in sales and recruiting! (only one did not qualify this year)

Don't forget, The Excellence Award (TPC) period goes from May to April. So if you've got the majority of your recruits in the second half of the year, you're probably pretty close to your goal.

NooraK said:
Don't forget, The Excellence Award (TPC) period goes from May to April. So if you've got the majority of your recruits in the second half of the year, you're probably pretty close to your goal.

Need 8 more by end of April!

ChefCKHall said:
Need 8 more by end of April!

HAHA! If someone told me to do this I'd laugh. But you, CK, we all know you can do it!!!

ShelbyMichalek said:
HAHA! If someone told me to do this I'd laugh. But you, CK, we all know you can do it!!!

You are sweet Shelby! I have actually been working on helping my team recruit but I do have a couple of irons in the fire!

Related to How can I make my Pampered Chef business even better in 2011?

1. What is the "2011 Pampered Chef Resolutions" program?

The "2011 Pampered Chef Resolutions" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the new year. It includes a variety of products and recipes to help customers achieve their cooking and entertaining goals for 2011.

2. How do I participate in the "2011 Pampered Chef Resolutions" program?

To participate in the program, simply purchase any of the featured products or recipes from Pampered Chef. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or host your own party to receive special discounts and rewards.

3. What are some of the featured products in the "2011 Pampered Chef Resolutions" program?

Some of the featured products in the program include the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and Salad & Berry Spinner. These products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for the "2011 Pampered Chef Resolutions" program?

Yes, there are special deals and discounts available for participants in the program. These may include discounts on featured products, free gifts with purchase, and exclusive offers for party hosts.

5. How can participating in the "2011 Pampered Chef Resolutions" program benefit me?

Participating in the program can benefit you in several ways. You will have access to new and innovative kitchen tools and recipes to help you achieve your cooking goals for the new year. You may also receive discounts and rewards for your purchases, and have the opportunity to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts at parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tammie Allen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC