• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make Money with Pampered Chef?

In summary, the conversation is about what to do with old shoes. Some people donate them, some throw them away, and some make jokes about throwing them over power lines. The conversation also touches on labels for recruiting and different ways to promote Pampered Chef. Some people recommend websites for purchasing stickers and other promotional materials.
DebPC
Staff member
Does anyone do labels for recruiting?That you stick on catalogs etc? Please share what your say.

Mine say-

Need $$$ ?
I'd love to have you on my team.
Work flexible hours and earn
$25-$30 per hour promoting
Pampered Chef!

I buy mine from www.thebooster.com - she has tons and her prices are great. Tell her I referred you (I am customer #134854 and I get credit!

I buy a lot of stickers at the booster too and also from sticking to business.

Are you talking about stickers with name and contact info?

I do make a sheet of labels for new consultants and also a sheet of business cards. I also purchased a set of the "guess what I discovered at TPC" postcards from Merrill ($6.95 for 100) and I give them as many as they think they will send out. I've noticed that most take about 10 so I think I will get more and let them know I have a LOT so they take more - I want them to send them to a lot of people!!

I love stickingtobusiness.com for their apron stickers - check them out! I also put recruiting stickers on my recruiting packets (in clear cellophane bags, to close the bag).

cmdtrgd said:
I love stickingtobusiness.com for their apron stickers - check them out! I also put recruiting stickers on my recruiting packets (in clear cellophane bags, to close the bag).

I ordered a bunch of those apron stickers as soon as the new ones came out last month - I love them!

The apron stickers are my favorites too. I had my address on them and loved to use them as return address labels when I sent PC stuff. SO cute! We moved and I never bought new ones. Now that you've reminded me of them, I should get some more!

Valerie (Sticking to Business) said she is designing some new apron magnets and they should be out in the next 2 weeks or so. I can't wait!!

bethcooks4u said:
Valerie (Sticking to Business) said she is designing some new apron magnets and they should be out in the next 2 weeks or so. I can't wait!!

I can't wait to see them!

She also has great Breast Cancer stuff year round!

Does anyone print their own sometimes?I use a mix of Valeries and my own. I am doing a fair this week and I printed up the specials and slapped them on. I also print up one that says" Pass this catalog to everyone who eats!" This ones for my hosts.
I also slap this one on the inside of my host folders "If you can't get a catalog to everyone- have them go to www. --my pc website----------- and view our full catalog there."

Happy Chef said:
I use a mix of Valeries and my own. I am doing a fair this week and I printed up the specials and slapped them on. I also print up one that says" Pass this catalog to everyone tho eats!" This ones for my hosts.
I also slap this one on the inside of my host folders "If you can't get a catalog to everyone- have them go to www. --my pc website----------- and view our full catalog there."

I have done some labels on my own. The main ones I make are the guest specials for the month (front of catalogs in host packets) and a return address size that I put my name, phone and website on and attach to the invitations. ...Oh, another one I do is put on old catalogs letting them know that some products are discontinued and there are new - call for new catalog.

I love the one you put inside your host folders! I will have to add that. THANKS!

I use Sticking to Business labels for impact and print my own alot. I use my own for specials and specific things iI want to get across andtime sensitive promos. I also print my own address labels for business.
I use Publisher and save them so It's nice to go in and just print off a bunch when I need them. Sometimes I add a tiny clip art pic on the side for greater impact.

Do you throw them away, hand them down or donate them?

They just sit in my closet :rolleyes: Drives my DH nuts

I donate. My 13 year old daughter can't wear them. Her feet are bigger than mine!! :eek:

I tie them together and throw them over power lines (just kidding).

Shoes are like my pre baby jeans they are never allowed to leave my closet.
When I was in high school & then worked in a funeral home I would buy shoes first then find the outfit that complimented them.

janetupnorth said:

ha, ha, ha Some one once told me that it means that it is a drug dealers house when they do that with shoes. I had always wondered how they had gotten up there I thought it was just a bully throwing someones shoes so they couldn't get them.

I need to get rid of some....seriously! We moved into s house with a SMALL closet. Fater it is renovated though...baby it will be a walk-in!

I just donated 2 garbage bags full!

janetupnorth said:

That made me burst out laughing! Too funny!

I usually give ours to Goodwill. A few months ago we donated a BUNCH of stuff to our church yard sale. I was setting up the night before and found a real cute pair of sandals. I put them on...they fit...and went in to get the opinion of my teenage fashion advisor (my 17 yr old daughter!). She looked at me real funny and said, "Mom, those were my shoes!"

Oops...so what do I do with old shoes? I donate them...then buy them back!!

georgiapeach said:
That made me burst out laughing! Too funny!

I usually give ours to Goodwill. A few months ago we donated a BUNCH of stuff to our church yard sale. I was setting up the night before and found a real cute pair of sandals. I put them on...they fit...and went in to get the opinion of my teenage fashion advisor (my 17 yr old daughter!). She looked at me real funny and said, "Mom, those were my shoes!"

Oops...so what do I do with old shoes? I donate them...then buy them back!!

That was even funnier than the power lines!

I throw mine away b/c if I consider them old then no one would want them! HA!

janetupnorth said:

Tonia D. said:
ha, ha, ha Some one once told me that it means that it is a drug dealers house when they do that with shoes. I had always wondered how they had gotten up there I thought it was just a bully throwing someones shoes so they couldn't get them.

Where I grew up I heard it meant that a person died there? They then threw up his shoes as a memorial.

Tonia D. said:

Not to hijack but my mom teaches on gangs and said that it is used to mark gang territory.

on the subject though...I usually put the ones that still look decent on with my yardsale stuff...and what doesn't sell I donate to Salvation Army Store.

Related to How Can I Make Money with Pampered Chef?

1. What should I do with old shoes that are still in good condition?

One option is to donate them to a local charity or thrift store. Many organizations will gladly accept gently used shoes to give to those in need.

2. Can old shoes be recycled?

Yes, many shoe retailers have recycling programs in place where you can bring in old shoes to be broken down and made into new products such as playground surfaces or athletic fields.

3. How can I repurpose old shoes?

There are many creative ways to repurpose old shoes. You can turn them into planters, use them as bookends, or even create unique home decor pieces.

4. Should I throw away shoes that are too worn out to donate or recycle?

No, even if they can't be donated or recycled, you can still repurpose the materials. For example, the rubber soles can be cut into pieces and used for household repairs or crafts.

5. Is it better to donate or recycle old shoes?

Both options have their benefits. Donating allows someone else to make use of the shoes, while recycling helps reduce waste and create new products. It ultimately depends on your personal preference and the condition of the shoes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vhadley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies