• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Print Receipts Instead of Using Order Forms for Shows?

I might just buy some lap boards and use the forms that come with them.You can buy lap boards that have the forms already attached, or you can make your own out of binders.You can buy lap boards that have the forms already attached, or you can make your own out of binders.
hoosierchef
Ok, I've seen the order forms and I HATE them all. Is there any rule that we have to use those?? Since I have a computer, I plan to print off receipts.

My biggest complaint is neither of them will fit in my lapboards. :rolleyes:

Anyone?? Jilleysue, Gillian.....Anyone? I'm putting together my lapboards as I wait. :p

Yes, I do think you need to use one of the forms to act as a receipt for the customer. None of the other receipts will count, they are just used as OOF's. Someone else can correct me if I am wrong.

Your right Jill.
They need a 'real' receipt to give them w/ thier order.
You can always use a OOF for the show.

Well, my thoughts were using the OOF's during the show then printing the "offical receipts" off my computer later and forwarding them to the hostess to use when distributing the products. I would advise the customers that they will recieve an official receipt with their products.

If I can or shouldn't do this, I wanna know. Just looking for clarification! Thanks ladies!!

You *can* do that but most customers don't like handing over $$ without walking away with some sort of receipt as proof of payment and promise of goods to be received.

dannyzmom said:
You *can* do that but most customers don't like handing over $$ without walking away with some sort of receipt as proof of payment and promise of goods to be received.

Awe....DUH....See......I just needed someone to kick me in the butt and point me in the right direction! It's been awhile and I'm running low on sleep. :p

Thanks Carolyn. I hadn't really thought of that! Offical order forms it is!

hoosierchef said:
Awe....DUH....See......I just needed someone to kick me in the butt and point me in the right direction! It's been awhile and I'm running low on sleep. :p

Thanks Carolyn. I hadn't really thought of that! Offical order forms it is!

Gosh - I feel like a big tough butt-kicker now - LOL

I use the OOF and enter the info into my laptop at the show. They go home with the OOF, and I print them a PP reciept. I just got my laptop after 2 years in business, and before that I just took the OOF and they went home with nothing. I never got any complaints or requests for a reciept....

I do the same thing use the oof and lap top then print pp receipts to the host to pack w/ the orders. BUT i know people who just take order #s on post it notes then send the total on that w them! No one complains they don't want the paperwork until they get the products. If even then

I use the official forms, but I know several people who use the OOF. They take their laptops along. They enter the show right there, and the person takes the OOF home as a "receipt." The consultant then later prints out an official receipt for the host to deliver with the products.

Okay....Who wants to buy me a laptop?? :p I need that now along with my Dymo LabelWriter Duo!!!! LOLOLOLOL

My laptop is on my "Someday Wish List." Our son was given one to take with him to school. It was a great blessing, but it definitely made me jealous. Guess I'll just have to be patient--not something I'm particularly gifted in.

hoosierchef said:
My biggest complaint is neither of them will fit in my lapboards. :rolleyes:

I'm curious, what type of lapboards are you using? I've made my own out of binders for years and both of the forms fit but I'm considering purchasing boards (from Merrill or another source I found on this site) but I don't want to do this if the forms are not going to fit.

I have a laptop that I take to shows. It has really been a wonderful thing. I like to go home knowing that my host has an accurate amount of her show total. Because sometimes, my math just does not compute. I still take the OOF home with me & make sure that the customer knows they will get a receipt with their order. If they really need the amount, I write in on my business card & hand that to them.

chefjeanine said:
I'm curious, what type of lapboards are you using? I've made my own out of binders for years and both of the forms fit but I'm considering purchasing boards (from Merrill or another source I found on this site) but I don't want to do this if the forms are not going to fit.

I would like to know this too Jeanine! I hve thought about buying the Merrill ones, but will continue using my "Homemade" ones if they are too small!

In ref. to the question. I used to only use OOF's and then print up receipts for the host, however, since the shipping has been so great(Fast - and because I'm in MI, often they get their orders the nest day!), my hosts began receiving their orders before they received their receipts, and were handing out product w/o receipts. So now I've gone back to using the Write-in receipts - I actually like this better now that I'm doing it - less work for me, and people seem to really like the shopping list for keeping track of what they like during the show.

Related to Can I Print Receipts Instead of Using Order Forms for Shows?

1. How do I fill out an order form for a Pampered Chef show?

To fill out an order form, start by writing your name, address, and contact information at the top. Then, write down the names and quantities of the products you would like to order. Don't forget to include any special instructions, such as preferred colors or sizes. Finally, total up your order and include payment information.

2. Can I add or change items on my order form after I have submitted it?

Yes, you can make changes to your order as long as it has not been processed yet. You can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant to make the changes for you, or you can submit a new order form with the updated information.

3. How do I know if my order form has been received?

If you submitted your order form through your Pampered Chef consultant, they will confirm receipt of your order. If you submitted it online, you will receive an email confirmation. If you have not received confirmation within a few days, reach out to your consultant to ensure that your order was received.

4. Can I use multiple forms for one show order?

No, each show order should have its own order form. This helps to avoid any confusion and ensures that your order is processed correctly.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for ordering through a show?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions available for ordering through a show. These can include free products, discounted prices, or exclusive bundles. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • heatherstobbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MHouting
  • Halle-Doodle