• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get Reimbursed for My Broken Pizza Stone?

Just in case they ask.I have heard of people dropping their stones and getting them replaced! I would just call HO and ask!!I know I've heard that too... in fact I could SWEAR my director said it at MY show! :) I thought i remembered her saying "even if you drop it and it breaks into a thousand pieces PC will just ask you to send one piece back instead of sweeping them into an envelope" or something along those lines.I have heard the same thing! It has got to be true. I can't imagine that it wouldn't be! I've heard nothing but great things about HO's customer service and of course all the cheffers on here
britishchef
Of course, it broke!

My director said PC will probably not cover it because it was "user error" and not a defect in the product.

Argh.... suck suck suck. I can not afford to replace it right now!

Maybe you should just drop your MIL?

I'm going to have to try INCREDIBLY hard to keep my mouth shut. Thanks, KG!

I have heard of people dropping their stones and getting them replaced! I would just call HO and ask!! Either this is true or a bunch of TPC consultants are lying to guests at their shows!!!

I know I've heard that too... in fact I could SWEAR my director said it at MY show! :) I thought i remembered her saying "even if you drop it and it breaks into a thousand pieces PC will just ask you to send one piece back instead of sweeping them into an envelope" or something along those lines.

I have heard the same thing! It has got to be true. I can't imagine that it wouldn't be! I've heard nothing but great things about HO's customer service and of course all the cheffers on here as well! Be sure to let us know what happens once you report it to HO!

I have broken a stone by just dropping it and no questions were asked. simply returned piece and new one sent!!:)

My husband dropped my Stoneware Bar Pan and I got it replaced.:D

Your MIL didn't offer to replace it? I've never had HO ask how a defect happened. Just fill out the adjustment and see what happens.

Great! I wasn't sure if they'd ask how it broke. I'll update when I talk to them.And no, she didn't offer to replace it, because my hubby was there and had heard from me how fantastic PC's warranty was! :) So he said "Don't worry, it's covered under warranty!" and that was that.

BTW, Nikki what do you mean "fill out the adjustment"? I tried to do it online and couldn't find any way to do it since it is from my super starter kit.

I just called and told them "my stone broke" when I dropped my bar pan and they sent me a new one...I didn't even have to send a piece back!

I have called HO before about a broken stone and they were ready to send a replacement. THEN I mentioned that the customer dropped it and was told, "OH, you didn't say that at first. Technically, that is not covered under warranty. IF it broke while using it in the oven, that is covered, since it was used according to the use and care instructions. If it was dropped, that is considered misuse and is not covered."

Actually on the back of the catalog, the guarantee states, "If a product arrives damaged or does not perform according to the printed directions, please contact us for replacement, exchange or refund up to one full year from the date of purchase."

So depending on who you get and what you tell them, you may or may not be able to get a replacement.

QUICK! DELETE THIS THREAD IN CASE THE HO SPOOK IS READING THIS THREAD!(or submit your request under an assumed name.)

KG you are hiliarious!

It's true, they do not ask you how something broke. I was able to get a replacement on my large bar pan. I'm not going to talk about how THAT broke.

Also, if your supplies come damaged, call on that too. In my last order, my recruiting brochures were folded over so badly it would look unprofessional to use them...they replaced them, no questions.

Your husband was using it to change the oil in your car and drove over it?

britishchef said:
Of course, it broke!

My director said PC will probably not cover it because it was "user error" and not a defect in the product.

Argh.... suck suck suck. I can not afford to replace it right now!
Do you know the definition of "mixed emotions"?

Watching your mother in-law-drive over a cliff in your new Cadillac.

re:
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Maybe you should just drop your MIL?

U R SO HILARIOUS!!!!

The HO has replaced several stones for my customers because they broke with no questions asked. If a guest doesn't have a receipt, all you need is the show information (state, host, and date).As far as a stone coming in a starter kit or supply order, refer to the information on your packing list. It has everything you need for a replacement, since it assigns a "show number" to your order.

I would call HO and tell them the stone cracked... You only need to send in a little piece. ;)

I didn't know it was from the SS Kit. I would just call HO and keep everything on a needs to know basis. If they don't ask, don't tell them. Your not breaking the rules because your getting conflicting stories :)

Brit will be getting a new one from HO just to euthanize this thread.

Related to Can I Get Reimbursed for My Broken Pizza Stone?

1. What should I do if my pizza stone breaks during delivery?

If your pizza stone breaks during delivery, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will assist you with getting a replacement pizza stone as soon as possible.

2. Will I have to pay for a new pizza stone if it breaks during delivery?

No, if your pizza stone breaks during delivery, we will replace it free of charge. We want to ensure that our customers receive their products in perfect condition.

3. How long will it take to receive a replacement pizza stone?

The time it takes to receive a replacement pizza stone will depend on your location and the availability of the item. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you contact them.

4. Can I get a refund instead of a replacement pizza stone?

Yes, if you prefer a refund instead of a replacement pizza stone, please contact our customer service team. They will assist you with the refund process.

5. Is there a warranty for pizza stones?

Yes, our pizza stones come with a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers any defects or damages that occur during normal use. If your pizza stone breaks during delivery, it will be covered under this warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • thatgirl2120
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • MrsCaleb