• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I submit my supply order via fax or do I need to snail mail it?

In summary, you can fax a supply order to a vendor, and it is a common method of sending orders. There are usually no special requirements, but it is important to make sure the fax number is correct and the document is legible. You can confirm the success of the fax by receiving a confirmation or transmission report, or by following up with the vendor. Faxing internationally is possible, but it is important to verify the correct fax number format and any additional fees. While generally considered secure, it is important to ensure the correct recipient and prevent interception of sensitive information.
SusanBP0129
I usually do my supply order through Pampered Partner, however, for some reason it is not connecting. Odd. Anyway, I am wondering if I can submit a supply order via fax or if I need to snail mail it....??

Unfortunately, Pampered Partner is the only way to submit a supply order for your business. If you are having trouble connecting, you can try contacting their customer service for assistance. Alternatively, you can also try using the online ordering option on the Pampered Chef website. If those options do not work, you may need to snail mail your order.

1. Can I fax a supply order to a vendor?

Yes, you can fax a supply order to a vendor. This is a common method of sending orders and can be a convenient option if you do not have access to email or prefer a physical document.

2. Are there any special requirements for faxing a supply order?

In most cases, there are no special requirements for faxing a supply order. However, it is important to make sure that the fax number is correct and that the document is clear and legible.

3. How do I know if my supply order was successfully faxed?

After faxing your supply order, you should receive a confirmation or transmission report from your fax machine. You can also follow up with the vendor to confirm that they received the order.

4. Can I fax a supply order internationally?

Yes, you can fax a supply order internationally. However, it is important to verify the correct international fax number format and any additional fees that may apply.

5. Is faxing a supply order a secure method of sending sensitive information?

Faxing a supply order is generally considered a secure method of sending sensitive information. However, it is important to ensure that the fax is being sent to the correct recipient and that the document is not intercepted by unauthorized parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • PamperedChef99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sherriel
  • Sheila