• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Close a Pampered Chef Show in December and Still Get November Specials?

In summary, to close a November show in December, log into your Pampered Chef account, go to the "My Shows" tab, select the show and click "Close Show." You can still earn host rewards for a November show closed in December, as long as the show was opened in November and closed in December. The deadline for closing a November show in December is December 15th. If you forget to close the show, it will be automatically closed on December 15th and no further orders can be added. Once closed, no additional orders can be added to a November show in December, but a new show can be created for the host to receive rewards.
maggiemay
Can I close a show as late as Dec 8th - if the host wants the november host and guest specials????

thanks guys

You can close a show from month a all the way through the end of month b. However, for superstarter, it must be in the calendar month. Also for sell-a-thon, it must be by the 5th of December.

yes you have till the end of the month although I would definitly try to get her to close it by the 5th so it will count towards the sale a thon if it is closed on the 8th it will only count towards your commision.

thanks for the info!!!!!!

m

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out with your question. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to help clarify this for you.Yes, you can absolutely close a show as late as December 8th if the host wants to take advantage of the November host and guest specials. Our company allows for a grace period of a few days after the end of the month for hosts to still qualify for those specials.I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!Best,

Related to Can I Close a Pampered Chef Show in December and Still Get November Specials?

1. How do I close a November show in December?

To close a November show in December, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Shows" tab. From there, you can select the November show that you want to close and click on the "Close Show" button. This will prompt you to enter the final orders and submit them to be processed.

2. Can I still earn host rewards for a November show closed in December?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a November show closed in December. As long as the show was opened in November and closed in December, the host will be eligible for the host rewards based on the total sales from the show.

3. Is there a deadline for closing a November show in December?

The deadline for closing a November show in December is December 15th. This is to ensure that the final orders can be processed and delivered in time for the holidays. After this date, the show will be automatically closed and no further orders can be added.

4. What happens if I forget to close a November show in December?

If you forget to close a November show in December, it will be automatically closed on December 15th. However, any orders placed after this date will not count towards the show's total sales and the host will not be eligible for any host rewards.

5. Can I still add orders to a November show after it has been closed in December?

No, once a November show has been closed in December, no further orders can be added to it. However, you can still create a new show for the host and add the orders to that show instead. This will ensure that the host receives the benefits and rewards for their orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LarissaRed123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • danabasket
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS