• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Hosts Get Special Deals at Fundraisers?

In summary, hosts can receive special deals at fundraisers through the Pampered Chef Host Program. These deals include discounts on products, free products, and exclusive bundles as part of the Host Program. To redeem these deals, hosts must meet the minimum sales requirement by hosting a fundraiser event. Additionally, hosts can earn rewards based on the total sales from their event, such as free products and discounted items. However, hosts cannot combine their special deals with other offers or discounts, but they can use their rewards towards future purchases.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Can the host of a fundraiser get the host special?

I know it's a stupid question but I'm not sure since they don't get a 10% discount.

yes the host can get the host special but not any free products

Yes, she can! :)

bbauman07 said:
Can the host of a fundraiser get the host special?

I know it's a stupid question but I'm not sure since they don't get a 10% discount.

Not stupid at all!! I have always wondered that myself, but was too chicken to post it! :eek: Thanks for doing it for me!

The only stupid question is the one that you don't ask:)

Here is another question. The host that is gaving the bridal shower can she get the host special or does the bridal?

This is the first bridal shower!

Thank you for answering. I have had fundraisers before but no one has ever tried to order the special, however I think this one will be different.

Do you know if that sale/special counts toward the fundraiser total? Probably not since it wouldn't for a cooking show but thought I would ask anyways.

I was always told to offer it to the person throwing the shower but tell them if they don't want it, to let the bride have it. I'm sure most hosts just give it to the bride.

strganac said:
Here is another question. The host that is gaving the bridal shower can she get the host special or does the bridal?

This is the first bridal shower!

Either one can but they both can't. I would think etiquette would probably be to give it to the bride with the show benefits.

I would give it to the bride, but make sure the hostess says it's okay.

Related to Can Hosts Get Special Deals at Fundraisers?

1. Can hosts get special deals at fundraisers?

Yes, hosts can receive special deals at fundraisers through the Pampered Chef Host Program.

2. What type of special deals can hosts receive at fundraisers?

Hosts can receive discounts on products, free products, and exclusive bundles as part of the Host Program.

3. How can hosts redeem their special deals at fundraisers?

Hosts can redeem their special deals by hosting a fundraiser event and meeting the minimum sales requirement for the specific deal they are interested in.

4. Are there any additional benefits for hosts at fundraisers?

Yes, hosts can also earn rewards based on the total sales from their fundraiser event, such as free products and discounted items.

5. Can hosts combine their special deals with other offers or discounts?

No, hosts cannot combine their special deals with other offers or discounts. However, they can use their rewards towards future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefErin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies