• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Greg's Spell Check Improve Our Forum Posts?

V
vwpamperedchef
Thanks Greg for creating a "spell check" when we post into threads (without going to advanced)! Hopefully this will eliminate some of the spelling errors. (I've seen quite a few lately!) :angel:

There's a spell check? Where?

When you post your message in the quick reply box, there's a little ABC "checkmark" thing in the upper right-hand corner and you can just click on it. Very cool!!!! :)

I know it will help me! that is if i use it!

or just use Firefox and it spell checks automatically.

Or a Mac, it does auto spell check!

Oh thanks I found it!! I says I have to download some program (ieSpell) to use it.

I see it....don't know if I will remember to use it, but it is nice to know it is there...LOL

I so need spell check, I am the worst!!

hmmm, how do we use it?

I am loving the spell check in the quick reply box. I am a bad speller, but sometimes I know it's because I type to fast.

vwpamperedchef said:
Thanks Greg for creating a "spell check" when we post into threads (without going to advanced)! Hopefully this will eliminate some of the spelling errors. (I've seen quite a few lately!) :angel:

That's because I brought my dictionary to work. I figured it was more important that I spell things correctly there, since I'm getting paid to type! :)

LOL

Oooo h- I need to start using the spell check - I think faster than my fingers can type so my letters are always transposed!

Related to Can Greg's Spell Check Improve Our Forum Posts?

1. How does Greg's spell check work?

Greg's spell check is a feature that automatically checks the spelling of words as you type them into a forum post. It does this by comparing the words to a database of correctly spelled words and highlighting any potential errors for the user to correct.

2. Will Greg's spell check eliminate all spelling errors?

While Greg's spell check can catch many common spelling mistakes, it may not catch every error. It is always important for users to proofread their posts before submitting them to ensure accuracy.

3. Can we use Greg's spell check on all forum posts?

Yes, Greg's spell check is available for use on all forum posts without having to go to the advanced posting page. It is a convenient tool for quickly checking and correcting spelling errors.

4. How can I access Greg's spell check?

To use Greg's spell check, simply start typing your post as usual. If you make a spelling mistake, it will be highlighted in red. You can then right-click on the word to see suggested corrections or choose to ignore the error.

5. Can Greg's spell check improve the overall quality of forum posts?

Yes, by reducing the number of spelling errors, Greg's spell check can contribute to improving the overall quality of forum posts. It can also help to make posts easier to read and understand for other forum members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U