• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Buy Pumpkin Dish for $5 in Sept?

In summary, the Pumpkin Dish is available for purchase for $5 in September and can be purchased by anyone, regardless of customer status. It is only available for purchase during the month of September and there is no limit to the number of dishes that can be purchased. To get the discount, simply add the dish to your cart or mention it to your consultant. It is only available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, and availability may vary within those countries.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Or, just if you spend $60? I just want to make sure I understand the special since it's written under the free with $60 purchase special on the guest special sheet.
Thanks!

My understanding is anyone can purchase the pumpkin dish and there is no limit. :)

Yes, anyone can purchase it.

Seriously? Ugh, I told everyone that was a benefit if you spent $60. They should be more clear if that is what they mean!

magentablue said:
Seriously? Ugh, I told everyone that was a benefit if you spent $60. They should be more clear if that is what they mean!
It's in the small type at the bottom, always read the small print.

magentablue said:

It's very clear on the guest special flyer and the outside order form.

Also they are already getting a free cook book....:D

Hi there! Yes, anyone can purchase the Pumpkin Dish for $5 in September, regardless of whether or not they spend $60. However, if you do spend $60, you will also receive the dish for free as part of our special promotion. I hope this clarifies things for you. Happy cooking!

1. Can anyone purchase the Pumpkin Dish for $5 in September?

Yes, anyone can purchase the Pumpkin Dish for $5 in September. It is available for purchase by all customers, whether you are a first-time buyer or a returning customer.

2. Is the Pumpkin Dish only available for purchase in September?

Yes, the Pumpkin Dish is only available for purchase during the month of September. It is a limited-time offer and will not be available for purchase after September.

3. Can I purchase multiple Pumpkin Dishes for $5 in September?

Yes, you can purchase multiple Pumpkin Dishes for $5 in September. There is no limit to the number of Pumpkin Dishes you can purchase during this promotion.

4. How do I get the Pumpkin Dish for $5 in September?

To purchase the Pumpkin Dish for $5 in September, simply add it to your cart when placing an order online or mention it to your Pampered Chef consultant during a party or individual order. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

5. Is the Pumpkin Dish available for purchase in all countries?

The Pumpkin Dish for $5 in September is only available for purchase in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. It may not be available in all areas within those countries, so be sure to check with your consultant or on our website for availability in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Sheleif
  • Products and Tips