• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Hostess Special Be Shipped to a Different Address?

In summary, you can have your Hostess Special shipped to a different address during the checkout process. However, only one Hostess Special can be shipped per order, so separate orders must be placed for multiple addresses. If you need to change the shipping address after placing your order, contact customer service. Currently, Hostess Specials can only be shipped within the US and APO/FPO addresses. Depending on eligibility, the Hostess Special may be shipped separately or together with the rest of your order.
SilverCeladon
My sister had a catalog show for me and she's not utilizing the 60% off stoneware so I'm going to buy one...can I have it shipped to me instead of my sister?

I don't think so. It would have to be shipped to your sister and she would have to ship to you.

okay bummer. Thanks Tara!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Glad you are off to a successful start, I know you were excited to get started!:D

You could have it shipped to you if you set it up with your hubby as the co-host. You would just have to pay direct shipping

I would put my hubby in as co-host and ship it to you via his name. It would probably be cheaper than your sisiter having to pay to ship it to you with the weight of the stones.

Really Jennifer? Then my sister can still get all the benefits and the "other host" can just get two stones at 60% off?

You can probably each get one stone at 60% off.

you can't put someone as co host if it is a catty show sorry

How do you put a co-host in P3? I just installed it and it's a little intimidating to me! ha ha

I haven't installed PP3 yet. Sorry!

As far as co-host for a catalog show. My director told me if the host fixes a recipe to enter it as a cooking show, so, you could fix a recipe IMHO.

I would enter it in as a cooking show to if the hostess provided a recipe een if I wasnt there

Related to Can a Hostess Special Be Shipped to a Different Address?

1. Can I have my Hostess Special shipped to a different address than my own?

Yes, you can have your Hostess Special shipped to a different address. During the checkout process, you will have the option to enter a different shipping address from your billing address.

2. Can I have multiple Hostess Specials shipped to different addresses?

Unfortunately, we can only ship one Hostess Special per order. If you would like to have multiple Hostess Specials shipped to different addresses, you will need to place separate orders for each address.

3. How do I change the shipping address for my Hostess Special?

If you need to change the shipping address for your Hostess Special after placing your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in updating the shipping information.

4. Can I have my Hostess Special shipped internationally?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States and to APO/FPO addresses. We do not currently offer international shipping for Hostess Specials.

5. Will my Hostess Special be shipped separately from the rest of my order?

If your Hostess Special is eligible for free shipping, it will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. If your Hostess Special does not qualify for free shipping, it will be shipped together with the rest of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • Chef.Wanda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pampered.chris