• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Purchase Hostess Specials?

In summary, hostess specials are only available for purchase by the hostess of a Pampered Chef party. To qualify for these specials, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. As the hostess, you can choose which specials you would like to purchase and you have 3 days after your party to do so. These specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Can we buy hostess specials without being a hostess? I'm really wanting to get those grilling products at the discount but my June calendar is empty. TIA

No, you cannot get the monthly host special without hosting a show. .

Ok Thanks. I didn't think we could but just wanted to be sure

1. Can I purchase hostess specials if I am not a hostess?

Unfortunately, hostess specials are only available for purchase by the hostess of a Pampered Chef party. If you are interested in hosting a party and taking advantage of these specials, please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I qualify for hostess specials?

To qualify for hostess specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The hostess specials will be available to you at a discounted price based on the total sales from your party.

3. Can I choose which hostess specials I want to purchase?

Yes, as the hostess, you have the opportunity to choose which hostess specials you would like to purchase. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a list of available specials and their discounted prices.

4. How long do I have to purchase hostess specials?

You have 3 days after your party closes to purchase hostess specials at the discounted price. After that, the specials will no longer be available at the discounted price.

5. Can I combine hostess specials with other offers or discounts?

No, hostess specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. They are already offered at a discounted price as a thank you for hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
  • pamperedmom24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • flemings99