• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Items to a CoHost in Different State

In summary, when shipping items to a CoHost in a different state, delivery times can range from 3-7 business days and there may be additional fees such as shipping costs, handling fees, and taxes. You will receive a tracking number to monitor the shipment's progress and it is possible to change the shipping address as long as the order has not been shipped. However, one order cannot be split and shipped to multiple CoHosts in different states.
Jennie4PC
If i have someone cohost a show but they live on a different state can they have thier items shipped to them without paying shipping? I played with it on P3 but just wondering if anyone has done this before

No. She'd have to pay shipping if her order was going to a different place than the show.

And to do that, it would have to be a guest order, and she would not be able to use her host benefits on that order.

NooraK said:
And to do that, it would have to be a guest order, and she would not be able to use her host benefits on that order.

Actually, I just changed a co-host's shipping to a different address and it did let me put the monthly special on there to see if it would allow it and it changed the shipping from free to direct prices so I do believe she'd still get her benefits other than the free shipping.

Yes, a cohost in another area other than hosts address can still get the cohost benefits. Just have to pay the direct ship fees!

BethCooks4U said:
Actually, I just changed a co-host's shipping to a different address and it did let me put the monthly special on there to see if it would allow it and it changed the shipping from free to direct prices so I do believe she'd still get her benefits other than the free shipping.

Ooo, good to know! :thumbup:

K thanks for the info guys

1. How long does it typically take for items to be shipped to a CoHost in a different state?

Shipping times can vary depending on the location of the CoHost and the shipping method chosen. Typically, it can take anywhere from 3-7 business days for items to be delivered to a CoHost in a different state.

2. Are there any additional fees for shipping items to a CoHost in a different state?

Yes, there may be additional fees for shipping items to a CoHost in a different state. These fees can include shipping costs, handling fees, and any applicable taxes. These fees will be outlined during the checkout process.

3. Can I track the shipment of my items to a CoHost in a different state?

Yes, you will be provided with a tracking number once your items have been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment and see when it will arrive at your CoHost's address.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my items to a CoHost in a different state?

Yes, you can change the shipping address for your items as long as your order has not been shipped yet. Once your order has been shipped, it is no longer possible to change the shipping address. Please contact customer service for assistance with changing the shipping address.

5. Can I ship items to multiple CoHosts in different states with one order?

Unfortunately, we are not able to ship items to multiple CoHosts in different states with one order. Each CoHost will need to place their own individual order to have items shipped to their address. This allows for more accurate shipping costs and delivery times for each CoHost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NRcritques
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • darlinclem