• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Adding Co-Host to P3 Show

In summary, to add a co-host to your P3 show, log in to your Pampered Chef account, go to "My Shows", select the show, and click "Edit Show". Then, under "Show Details", click "Add Co-Host" and enter their name and email address. Multiple co-hosts can be added in the same way, but having too many may be overwhelming for guests. During a P3 show, a co-host has the same capabilities as the main host, but only the main host can start and end the show. To remove a co-host, go to "My Shows", select the show, and click "Remove" next to their name. A co-host cannot see the main host's personal
Jennie4PC
I for the life of me cant find out where to put a cohost into P3 I have done it before but I cant find it today and I need to submit this show. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

There's a little checkbox under the guest grid for co-host.

click on the add guest button, enter her name and there is a little box you can check for cohost

Under the customer page, right above the tabs is the buttons for "Host" "Consultant Acting as Host" "Co-Host" and "Guest"

After you have entered the person's name in - between the screen where you add a guest and the screen where you add items see the "Select one" and you have the option co-host or guest.

Ahh, all these cooks in the kitchen! :) At least you have your answer now. :D

The tab will only highlight if its a cooking show. You cannot enter a co-host on a cattyshow right?

Mine doesnt have the co host thing on it I knew I was missing something

thank you I have it as a catty show sine this is my mystery host show
Duh!! thanks

Related to Help Needed: Adding Co-Host to P3 Show

1. How do I add a co-host to my P3 show?

To add a co-host to your P3 show, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Shows" section. From there, click on the show you would like to add a co-host to and select the "Edit Show" option. Under the "Show Details" tab, you will see an option to "Add Co-Host". Click on this and enter the name and email address of the co-host you would like to add. They will then receive an email invitation to join your show as a co-host.

2. Can I have more than one co-host for my P3 show?

Yes, you can have multiple co-hosts for your P3 show. You can add them in the same way as described in the previous answer. However, keep in mind that having too many co-hosts may make it difficult for your guests to follow along with the presentation.

3. What can a co-host do during a P3 show?

A co-host has the same capabilities as the main host during a P3 show. They can interact with guests, share their screen, and assist with taking orders. However, only the main host can start and end the show.

4. How do I remove a co-host from my P3 show?

To remove a co-host from your P3 show, go to the "My Shows" section and click on the show you would like to edit. Under the "Show Details" tab, you will see a list of co-hosts. Click on the "Remove" button next to the co-host you would like to remove. They will no longer have access to the show.

5. Can a co-host see my personal information as the main host of the P3 show?

No, a co-host will not be able to see your personal information as the main host. They will only have access to the show and its details, such as guest list and orders. Your personal information, such as your address and phone number, will remain private.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SilverCeladon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AshleyAllison