• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Become a Cohost and Score Deals on $600+ Show with Consultant Partner

In summary, a cohost is a person who assists a Pampered Chef consultant during a cooking show, either in person or virtually. To become a cohost, you can reach out to a consultant or sign up on the Pampered Chef website. The benefits of becoming a cohost include scoring deals on products from the show, learning more about Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques. The minimum purchase required to score deals as a cohost is $600, which can be reached through personal purchases and orders from guests. It is possible to cohost multiple shows in order to score more deals, but the $600 minimum purchase requirement must be met for each show.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I have a host who had a $600+ show and does not want all of her free stuff and half price items????? I would like to use it and she said it is fine. Can I be a Cohost? There were bookings off the show which would obviously go to her.

No, consultants cannot be cohosts.

Debbie is correct. Ask your host if she has any weddings or birthdays or anniversaries or graduations or etc. coming up that she could get gifts for using the free and discounted products.

I mentioned this to her, but they are going to remodel their house and she does not want a lot more stuff right now. I guess I will just let it go:cry: !

Doesn't she have a friend who could co-host??

I can see her not necessarily wanting to use the half-price (some hosts just don't want to spend any money at all), but she can get things with the FPV and store them until her kitchen remodel is done. It seems a shame to "waste" them. But, as posted above, consultant's can't co-host so if she decides not to use them, then they're just gone.

Then why can't you just order them on her form and pick them up at her house?

debswork said:
Then why can't you just order them on her form and pick them up at her house?
The earned host benefits are for the host, not the consultant. It's not ethical to use the benefits the host earned, even when they are offered to the consultant.

Related to Become a Cohost and Score Deals on $600+ Show with Consultant Partner

What is a cohost?

A cohost is a person who assists a Pampered Chef consultant during a cooking show, either in person or virtually. They help with tasks like setting up the show, demonstrating products, and interacting with guests.

How do I become a cohost?

To become a cohost, you can either reach out to a consultant you know and ask to cohost their show, or you can sign up on the Pampered Chef website to be matched with a consultant looking for a cohost.

What are the benefits of becoming a cohost?

Becoming a cohost allows you to score deals on products from the show you help with. This can include discounts, free products, or special promotions. You also get to learn more about Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques.

What is the minimum purchase required to score deals as a cohost?

The minimum purchase required to score deals as a cohost is $600. This amount can be reached through a combination of personal purchases and orders from guests at the show you cohost.

Can I cohost multiple shows in order to score more deals?

Yes, you can cohost multiple shows in order to score more deals. However, the $600 minimum purchase requirement must be met for each show in order to receive the cohost benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftracyp
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • junkfortara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • flemings99