• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Would You Handle This Shipping Situation?

In summary, the bride will be moving out of state soon after the shower, but all her gifts can still be shipped to her new address. You can make another guest with her new address, and then charge them for the shipping. You can also have the bride be the co-host with direct shipping.
brendaziz
Hi!Possibly doing my first bridal shower soon. However, the bride lives here but will be moving out of state shortly after the shower and b4 the actual wedding.

I made it seem as if it would be no issue at all to have all her gifts shipped to Oregon where she'll be. But now i'm wondering how to even do that??
B/c if people are buying for her and for themselves, wouldn't all items ordered by a person need ot be shipped to the same place?

I'd love for her to not have to move all of her new gifts with her. :)

What you could do is make another guest with her new address. That way whatever people order for her you can put under the the guest with her new shipping address. All you would have to do is cover the $4.25 shipping and possibly whatever the difference is in tax (hey, it might even be cheaper where she's moving!). I'd say figure out people's orders normally, including what they're buying for her and then split it once you're inputting it into P3 so as not to confuse them and yourself with the difference in tax. Plus, this way she gets all her items under her own name for warranty purposes. You can split payments, even if they're credit card payments. Just let the guest know that there will be 2 charges to their card instead of one but it will still be for the same total amount. And you can have multiple payments for one guest's order, even if it's totally different credit cards. Just make sure you have the correct totals for each guest's credit card when doing the bride's order.

I put everything in under each individual's name, and charge them $4.25 tax. Then, after I've taken their payment, I delete the bride's items from their order, and put it in under a new guest's order (under the groom's name) - but this one with direct shipping. There are usually some who only purchase for the bride, and their shipping charges would cover the direct shipping charges for the bride. (and yes, you can have a $0 order for someone with payment....)I also put the bride in as the co-host with direct shipping for her. Everything else gets shipped to the host.I use a special order form for Bridal Showers to help keep this all straight. I think if you do a search in the files for Bridal Shower Order Form, you'll find some different ones.

1. How long will it take for my order to be shipped?

The shipping time for orders can vary depending on the size of the order and the shipping method selected. Standard shipping usually takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 2-3 business days. Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for processing and handling.

2. Can I track my package once it has been shipped?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package on our website or on the shipping carrier's website.

3. My package arrived damaged, what should I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience and we will do our best to make it right. Please contact our customer service team and provide them with a photo of the damaged package and items. We will work with you to either replace the damaged items or provide a refund.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet shipped, we may be able to update the shipping address. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to request a change. If your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

5. What happens if my package gets lost during shipping?

In the rare event that your package gets lost during shipping, please contact our customer service team. We will work with the shipping carrier to locate your package and if it cannot be found, we will either replace the items or provide a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • vtolin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies