• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Register for a "New Home", Not a Bridal Registry?

In summary, hosts can register for a new home instead of a bridal registry through Pampered Chef's "New Home Registry" option. There is no limit to the number of items that can be added to the registry, and guests can easily purchase items online through a shared registry link. Hosts can also receive special discounts and promotions for their "New Home Registry," and they have the ability to make changes to it at any time.
msmileyface
Hi friends,

I have a friend who is moving out of an apt. and into a big home with her family. She wanted to know if she could register with PC because people are asking what they want for the house. What do you think?

Unfortunately not on the registry. In the past it was just a registry and you could do that but now it's just wedding.

Here's what I do for someone who wants to register for housewarming: I urge the host to do a housewarming party (cooking show) and I put their wishlist on my website and we put a note on the invitation so guests know how to find it. Then I do the party very much like a wedding shower.

Yes, registering with PC (Pampered Chef) is a great idea for your friend's housewarming. It will make it easier for her friends and family to know what she needs for her new home and will also allow her to receive gifts that she will actually use and appreciate. Plus, PC has a wide range of kitchen and cooking products that would be perfect for a new home. Your friend can also earn free and discounted products by hosting a PC party for her housewarming, making it a fun and practical way to celebrate her new home.

1. Can a host register for a new home instead of a bridal registry?

Yes, hosts can register for a new home instead of a bridal registry. Pampered Chef offers a "New Home Registry" option for hosts who are looking to stock their kitchens with high-quality kitchen tools and appliances.

2. Is there a limit to the number of items a host can add to their "New Home Registry"?

No, there is no limit to the number of items a host can add to their "New Home Registry." Hosts can add as many items as they would like from our selection of kitchen tools and appliances to create the perfect registry for their new home.

3. Can guests purchase items from a "New Home Registry" online?

Yes, guests can easily purchase items from a "New Home Registry" online. The host can share their registry link with their guests, who can then browse and purchase items from the comfort of their own home.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for "New Home Registry" hosts?

Yes, hosts who register for a "New Home Registry" are eligible for special discounts and promotions. They can earn free products and receive discounts on their purchases based on the total amount purchased from their registry.

5. Can a host make changes to their "New Home Registry" after it has been created?

Yes, hosts can make changes to their "New Home Registry" at any time. They can add or remove items, update quantities, or change their shipping address. Guests will be able to see any changes made to the registry in real-time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kim Caudill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chanddl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • straitfan