• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Bridal Registry? How Do I Register on My Website?

In summary, the woman has an existing registry that was created before she had a connection with the consultant. Deleting the registry will delete her rewards and she may never have contact with the consultant again.
jodistrauss
:confused:i just got a bridal registry dropped in my lap today!! YAY!! But, she already registered through PC's main website and now wants to go with me. So, I get the idea that I need to go in and delete her original registry and re-enter it under my name. She is fine with this and has given me her password. Do I register her as a "bridal shower" on my website or is there another place to do it? I'm clueless!!

I'm not positive this is possible. If she registered on the main website I'm almost positive it was given to the next director in line for a Home Office lead.

Again, I'm not positive!

You need to create a registry, which is different from a bridal shower. On consultant's corner, go to Managing your business > my shows > bridal registry.

SHE can also go into to her current registry and cancel it, but it sounds like she's pretty much letting you do that. Although just incase there are questions from the other consultant, maybe it IS best if she cancels it.:confused:

Thankfully, there isn't another consultant. She registered through the PC main website before she realized she had a connection.

Her registry is pretty small, so it will be easy to work on it.

jodistrauss said:
Thankfully, there isn't another consultant. She registered through the PC main website before she realized she had a connection.

There actually would be another consultant. Any registry requests that go through the main PC website get dispersed to area directors as part of the lead system. She may never have contact with that person, but there has to be a consultant associated with each registry.

CRUD!! UGH!! i just went in to look and you're right. So far, she has 2 items that have been ordered for a grand total of 45.50. Her total registry amt. is 280. When I went in to delete it, it said that she would lose her rewards for the 45.50. Any ideas??? i don't want her to lose out. Thinking I should let this one go. But I REALLY need the sales this month!!!

1. What products should I purchase first?

The best products to start with are the basics, such as a knife set, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a baking sheet. These tools will cover most cooking and baking needs and are essential for any kitchen.

2. How do I know which products are right for me?

It's important to consider your cooking habits and needs when choosing products. Think about what types of meals you typically prepare and what tools would make those tasks easier. You can also ask a Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations based on your specific needs.

3. Is there a starter kit available?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a starter kit for new consultants that includes a variety of products at a discounted price. This is a great option for those just starting out with Pampered Chef and wanting to build their collection.

4. Are there any products that are essential for a beginner cook?

Some essential products for beginner cooks include a good set of knives, a non-stick skillet, and a versatile cooking tool like a stoneware baking dish. These products can help you with a variety of recipes and are great for learning basic cooking techniques.

5. How do I care for my Pampered Chef products?

Most Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe, but it's always best to check the product instructions for specific care guidelines. Generally, items with non-stick coatings or stoneware should be hand washed to preserve their quality and durability. Make sure to dry all products thoroughly before storing them to prevent rust or damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Upinatreeinak
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • straitfan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kim Caudill