• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Book off Her Own Party?

In summary, as a host, you have the option to book a party for yourself and you do not need to invite guests. You can simply use the party as an opportunity to purchase products for yourself at a discounted rate. Additionally, you will still receive host rewards when you book a party for yourself, including free and discounted products. You can also have a consultant present at your party to assist with product demonstrations and answer any questions. To book a party for yourself, simply contact your consultant and they will provide you with all the necessary information.
nickywsn
If a host can do this can they buy 2 host specials when they have their second show?

YES!!! Great deal don't you think....

Yes they can. The only tricky part that I came across is that the host gets the first one because they're the host and the second has to be entered as a guest and the appropriate shipping charge applies. I hope that makes sense.

Yes, as a guest she does pay shipping. It is still worth it!

I often pay the shipping for the host's "booked from" order. I figure it's work $4 for the good will it promotes. I figure I've got a host for life.

I would only do that if she didn't order anything else as a guest.

Thanks... those are both good points that I hadn't thought of.

Thanks guys! Very useful information!!!

Related to Can a Host Book off Her Own Party?

1. Can I book a party for myself as the host?

Yes, as a host, you have the option to book a party for yourself.

2. Do I need to invite guests if I book a party for myself?

No, you do not need to invite guests if you are booking a party for yourself. You can simply use the party as an opportunity to purchase products for yourself at a discounted rate.

3. Will I still receive host rewards if I book a party for myself?

Yes, as a host, you will still receive host rewards when you book a party for yourself. This includes free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party.

4. Can I book a party for myself and still have a consultant present?

Yes, you can book a party for yourself and still have a consultant present to assist with product demonstrations and answer any questions you may have.

5. How do I book a party for myself?

To book a party for yourself, simply contact your consultant and let them know you would like to host a party for yourself. They will assist you in setting up a party link and providing you with all the necessary information to host a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • TJMagoo