• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Consultant Set up a Wedding Registry for Herself?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can set up a wedding registry for yourself and add any available products from the website. To set it up, use the "Create a Registry" feature and sign in with your consultant account. You can earn rewards and customize your registry by choosing products, setting quantities and priority levels, and adding personalized notes.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi -

I have recruit candidate who will sign in January and get married that year too. Can she set up her own wedding registry and not only enjoy those benefits but also make commission on the sales?

Thanks!

Yep, sure can! She'll have to be qualified before she can set up any registries, though. That's just another reason for her to get off to a good start.

thanks so much, ann

1. Can I set up a wedding registry for myself as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can set up a wedding registry for yourself. This is a great way to share your favorite Pampered Chef products with your friends and family and potentially earn rewards for future purchases.

2. How do I set up a wedding registry as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To set up a wedding registry as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use the "Create a Registry" feature on the Pampered Chef website. You will need to sign in with your consultant account and follow the prompts to create your registry.

3. What products can I add to my wedding registry as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can add any product that is currently available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website to your wedding registry. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more.

4. Can I earn rewards on my own wedding registry as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can earn rewards on your own wedding registry as a Pampered Chef consultant. For every purchase made from your registry, you will earn commission and potentially qualify for additional rewards based on total sales.

5. Can I customize my wedding registry as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can customize your wedding registry as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can choose which products to add, set quantities and priority levels, and even add personalized notes or recommendations for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • ChefBeckyD