• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Campfire Songs.. Need Some Help

In summary, Jenny is trying to come up with a list of campfire songs for her husband to play at their weekend home this year. She doesn't know what songs to include, so she is looking for help. She remembers some old Christian songs from when she was in grade school, and she also lists some Veggie Tales songs.
mrssyvo
We are hosting a weiner roast this weekend (2nd annual) at our weekend home, for all of the other cottagers and staff. It is on a bible conference grounds, where it looks like we will be moving full-time very soon. (Thank you, Jesus !!! ) Last year, my son-in-law and his band played, but they will be unable to this year, and so my husband wants me to come up with a list of songs to have ready, on a disc. I have no idea what songs to include, last year some of the cottagers wanted "camp-fire" songs, and since my son-in-law and his band were so young, they had no idea what to play. Honestly, I do not know how to define a camp-fire song. When we were around the fire, singing, we would just sing what the guitar player knew how to play. However, being the "obiedient" wife that I am, I am trying to come up with said list. He asked me to include, worship songs, campfire songs, and Hymns. HELP!!!! (I normally leave this up to hubby, but he is swamped with work, and asked me to take care of this)

Campfire songs, hmmmm, . . . I think Girl Scout songs.

We used to sing folk songs like, "Won't you come home Bill Bailey", "She'll be comin' around the mountain when she comes" or "I'm looking over a four leaf clover".

We'd also sing Amazing Grace or Koom Ba Ya (sp) until we had to pull all songs with a reference to God.

--Jenny L

Christmas Carols was always another fun thing to do that a lot of people knew.

--Jenny L

We used to sing "It only takes a spark to get a fire going. And soon all those around ......." It's an old Christian song that my mom had on an 8 track when I was in grade school.

Jae, I remember that song. I didn't know it was was a church song! Now that I hum the words, I wonder if newer scouts are allowed to sing it?

--Jenny L

Cystal, Wow, I NEVER knew there were so many campfire songs. Most of them I have never heard of. Reading through the lists brought back a lot of memories, songs I forgot that I knew.

1. What types of campfire songs are included in "Campfire Songs.. Need Some Help"?

Our "Campfire Songs.. Need Some Help" collection includes a variety of classic and modern campfire songs, ranging from folk and country to pop and rock. We also have some fun and silly songs for kids as well as traditional campfire songs like "Kumbaya" and "Home on the Range."

2. Can I access the campfire songs digitally or do I need physical copies?

You can access the campfire songs both digitally and physically. We offer a digital download option for those who prefer to have the songs on their devices, and we also have physical copies available for purchase.

3. Are the campfire songs appropriate for all ages?

Yes, our "Campfire Songs.. Need Some Help" collection is suitable for all ages. We have carefully curated a mix of songs that are appropriate and enjoyable for both children and adults.

4. Can I use the campfire songs for commercial purposes?

Our "Campfire Songs.. Need Some Help" collection is intended for personal and recreational use only. Any commercial use of the songs would require proper licensing and permission from the respective copyright owners.

5. Do you offer any tips or advice on how to sing and play the campfire songs?

Yes, we provide helpful tips and advice on how to sing and play the campfire songs in our collection. We also offer tutorials and guides for beginners, as well as tips for advanced musicians looking to enhance their campfire performances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies