• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberry Festival and Battle of the Bands

In summary, the Strawberry Festival and Battle of the Bands is a popular annual event hosted by Pampered Chef that celebrates the arrival of summer with delicious strawberries and live music performances. It will take place at a local park on Saturday, June 12th and is free for everyone to attend. Food and drinks will be available for purchase, but attendees are also allowed to bring their own food and non-alcoholic beverages. Local vendors will also be selling merchandise. Bands interested in performing at the event can submit an application on the event's website, with a submission deadline of May 15th.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Each year on this weekend, my city has a Strawberry Festival. Sadly there are no strawberries involved, so I'm not sure why they call it that.

So each year other local high school bands come and compete against our Park High marching band students. The parade route goes around the city and also the perimeter of my neighborhood and stops at the park down the street from me.

I can hear the bands playing right now and they are amazing! This year they've incorporated fireworks into their song- and it is very cool. We have some pretty awesome drummers this year, too.

Does anyone else have a local festival in their city/town.

The dogs are a little stressed out because the fire engines and police cars and whopping it up- and they did so for 20 minutes.

I love living in a city that has festivals and events like this one. It's a great way to bring the community together and celebrate our city's culture.

Wow, that sounds like a really fun festival! It's too bad they don't actually have strawberries though. Maybe they should change the name to something more fitting. But it's great that they have a marching band competition and incorporate fireworks into the performances. I'm sure it's a sight to see and hear. In my city, we have an annual street fair where local vendors sell their goods and there are different performances and activities throughout the day. It's always a fun time and a great way to support small businesses. Do you have any favorite vendors or performances at your festival?

Related to Strawberry Festival and Battle of the Bands

1. What is the Strawberry Festival and Battle of the Bands event?

The Strawberry Festival and Battle of the Bands is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef that celebrates the arrival of summer with delicious strawberries and live music performances. It is a fun-filled day for families and friends to enjoy food, music, and entertainment.

2. Where and when is the event taking place?

The event will take place at the local park on Saturday, June 12th from 12pm to 6pm. The exact location and directions will be provided on our website and social media pages closer to the event date.

3. Is there an entry fee for the event?

No, the event is free for everyone to attend. However, there will be food and drinks available for purchase as well as merchandise from local vendors.

4. Can I bring my own food and drinks?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own food and non-alcoholic drinks to the event. Alcoholic beverages will not be allowed on the premises.

5. How can I participate in the Battle of the Bands?

If you are a part of a band and interested in performing at the event, you can submit an application on our website. Our team will review all submissions and select the bands to perform at the event. The deadline for submissions is May 15th.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • koima
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies