• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Concert: A Blast!

In summary, the "Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Concert: A Blast!" is a live music event featuring country singers Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert. The concert will take place on [date] at [venue] in [city], and tickets can be purchased through the official event website or authorized vendors. All ages are welcome, but children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Safety measures, including security, medical personnel, and COVID-19 guidelines, will be in place to ensure the safety of attendees.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Was so cool because they were doing a FREE Blake Shelton concert!! We went to it and had a BLAST!! There was no band just him and his guitar singing acapella (sp?). :) He said that he's never done a concert like that so he was trying to think of what song to sing next. So, being the socializer I am, yelled out "Ole RED!!" He of course heard me, and started playing it. Everyone around me started saying "Yeah!" and nudging me! It was too cool! I got some really great pictures and video! I'll try and upload to photobucket now and post the pics! Love it!

Anyone else like Blake Shelton? Oh yeah, he said "Would you guys like to hear someone else sing with me?" Of course, we said yes! He brought Miranda Lambert out! She sang Kerosene and a few other songs. :D

Just thought I'd share!

I bet that was fun! They are both such cuties and I love their music.

DSC02180.jpg

DSC02172.jpg

Here's the rest:

http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x157/kristitar/Blake%20Shelton/

sorry I missed that. I'm a fan, but a HUGE Miranda Lambert fan. Scares my DH. Not sure why.....maybe Gun Powder & Lead?:D;)

oh, nice to meet you!

I've never heard of Blake, but he sure is cute. :):) Glad you had fun!

Maybe it's just the picture, but he looks like Tyler Florence. And I find him VEERRRRYYYY cute.:D:D:D

How cool! I like his music too, and he's not bad to look at ;) that helps!

Thanks guys! We had a blast!!!

Did anyone see the Batman Premier??? They had the red carpet and everything. Very cool!

Related to Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Concert: A Blast!

What is the "Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Concert: A Blast!" event?

The "Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Concert: A Blast!" is a live music event featuring country singers Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert. They will be performing some of their biggest hits and putting on a high-energy show for fans.

When and where is the concert taking place?

The concert will take place on [date] at [venue] in [city].

How can I purchase tickets for the concert?

You can purchase tickets for the concert through the official event website, or through authorized ticket vendors. There may also be tickets available for purchase at the venue on the day of the concert, but we recommend buying in advance to ensure availability.

Are there any age restrictions for the concert?

The concert is open to all ages, but children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.

What safety measures are being taken for the concert?

The safety of our attendees is our top priority. We will have security and medical personnel on-site, as well as following all local and state guidelines for COVID-19 safety. We ask that all attendees follow social distancing measures and wear masks when not eating or drinking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies