• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling All Directors! Need a Relinquishment ? Answered Quick!

In summary, if an inactive consultant meets the personal sales requirement for the month, they will be considered active and continue on as if they are active. If they go inactive after meeting that requirement, they will restart the cycle from the beginning. I would not ask them to request a waiver, as this could hurt their career sales.
DebbieJ
I am in my third month of relinquishment. Today I have 5 active consultants and our team has $4000 in sales. BUT on Oct 1st, one of my 5 active will be inactive.

Will I then go into repromotion OR because I made it up and will have met the requirements by Sept 30th, will I then restart my relinquishment on Oct 1st?

I really need to know so I can take care of this and of course she just tells me today that she doesn't have any sales..... :mad: :grumpy: :eek:

I really don't know, but the way I understand it is that since you made your requirements for Sept. You would restart relinquishment. I hope someone who really knows comes on soon. Get out there and recruit!

You have 5 active and $4000 in sales and the personal sales requirement for this month so you are good.

On October 1 when she goes inactive you will start month 1 of the cycle.

I am not a director but what Beth said is what I thought. I hope you can get her to make a bunch of calls and get some sales in by tomorrow so it won't be an issue.

(Although, I am sure you are already trying - I just thougt I would say it)

Thanks everyone!

I already recruited 2 in Sept and this consultant had assured me earlier this month that she would have $200 but it just didn't happen.

As long as I restart with month 1 of relinquishment, I'm fine with that. I have several other leads and I'm sure one of them will sign under our current promo.

Good luck Deb. I will pray that it all works out for you.

She counts. It would be nice if she could get an order in by tomorrow like somone else here suggested. This happend to me once and I told my consultant that I would help her with a $60 order I had if she could get orders for the rest. It's amazing what you can accomplish when pull all the stops. Good luck.

If you hit all 3 requirements this month you are good for this month. Next month you will begin month one again if your girl goes inactive. I'd ask her to request a sales waiver or leave of absence depending on her situation. It will keep her career sales intact if she's on the fence about staying with PC and buys you some time to get more recruits.

BethCooks4U said:
You have 5 active and $4000 in sales and the personal sales requirement for this month so you are good.

On October 1 when she goes inactive you will start month 1 of the cycle.
Exactly what she said!:thumbup: :balloon: :D

Whew! Thanks all!

My gal going inactive will not collect anything and she was inactive earlier this year and lost a good chunk of career sales already--she was confused by all this new "submit by teh 5th business" and by the time she got around to calling about a waiver it was too late. So she has very little to lose.

Believe me, I will be recruiting my rear off again starting Monday (have my sister's bridal shower tomorow). My goal is to sign two in October and I know I will do it.

I would not ask her to do a waiver. When I promoted to director one of my 5 was going inactive the first of the next month (qualified as director in April so promoted as of May 1, she went inactive May 1). That held up my call. They said that if she had requested a waiver she would NOT have counted and I wouldn't have promoted. I did call her when they told me that and she said she didn't plan to request a waiver anyway. I would have been disappointed but it would have been okay because I would have had the 5 without her the following month.

Not sure this would work the same for an existing director...

1. What is a relinquishment in Pampered Chef?

A relinquishment is when a Pampered Chef Director voluntarily gives up their position and responsibilities to another consultant. This can be for personal reasons or to focus on other aspects of their life.

2. How do I request a relinquishment?

To request a relinquishment, you will need to submit a form to our Director Support team. This form can be found on our Director Resource website and must be completed and submitted by both the current Director and the consultant taking over the position.

3. Can I request a relinquishment at any time?

Yes, you can request a relinquishment at any time. However, it is important to note that relinquishments are typically only approved during certain times of the year, such as during our annual renewal period.

4. Is there a fee for requesting a relinquishment?

Yes, there is a $50 fee for requesting a relinquishment. This fee covers administrative costs associated with processing the request and updating our records.

5. What happens to my team if I request a relinquishment?

If your relinquishment request is approved, your team will be transferred to the new Director taking over your position. Your team members will be notified of the change and will have the option to stay with the new Director or transfer to another team within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies