• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cake in Stoneware Rectangular Baker

In summary, the "Cake in Stoneware Rectangular Baker" is a 9"x13" baker that is dishwasher safe and can be used in the microwave, oven, and freezer. It does not come with a lid, but compatible lids are available for purchase separately. The maximum temperature it can withstand is 450°F.
pc_jessica
okay so i am making a cake tonight for a show...and to show off the stoneware since it is september's special i wanted to use my rectangular baker....does the cooking time change since it is stone????? HELP!!! TIA

Since a cake bakes for a longer time, I haven't noticed any difference in bake times. However, it usually takes a few extra minutes for the first batch of cookies to bake.

thanks Holly!

You are welcome! Have a great show!

Hi there! Congratulations on making a cake for your show tonight! As for using your rectangular baker, the cooking time may vary slightly since stoneware tends to distribute heat differently. I would recommend checking the cake a few minutes earlier than the suggested cooking time and using a toothpick to test for doneness. If the cake needs more time, you can always put it back in the oven for a few extra minutes. I hope this helps and good luck with your show! TIA

1. What is the size of the "Cake in Stoneware Rectangular Baker"?

The "Cake in Stoneware Rectangular Baker" measures 9"x13", making it the perfect size for a standard rectangular cake.

2. Is the "Cake in Stoneware Rectangular Baker" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stoneware baker is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

3. Can the "Cake in Stoneware Rectangular Baker" be used in the microwave?

Yes, the stoneware is safe to use in the microwave, oven, and freezer, making it a versatile baking tool.

4. Does the "Cake in Stoneware Rectangular Baker" come with a lid?

No, the stoneware baker does not come with a lid. However, we offer a variety of lids that are compatible with this baker for purchase separately.

5. What is the maximum temperature that the "Cake in Stoneware Rectangular Baker" can withstand?

The stoneware baker can withstand temperatures up to 450°F, making it suitable for most baking recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Tean94
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies