• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Jello Salad Recipe for Stoneware - Avoid Stains!

In summary, the best way to prevent stains when using stoneware for jello salad is to lightly coat it with cooking spray. You can use any type of stoneware, but make sure to follow instructions for preventing stains. If stains do occur, you can remove them with a mixture of baking soda and water or by soaking in vinegar and water. Jello salad can be made ahead of time and stored in stoneware, but be sure to cover it tightly. To clean stoneware after use, soak in warm, soapy water and avoid harsh chemicals or metal scrubbers.
PAMPCHEFTAM
I have a great jello salad recipe that I would love to make in the
cranberry rectangular baker, but I've never made jello in stoneware
before. I'm especially concerned because the jello is red and if it
stains....well, let's just say I don't want it stained. The stone is
only lightly seasoned.

If you have ever made jello in stoneware, would you please contact me
and let me know how it turned out?

:)

I've never made Jello in the stoneware, but I imagine that if you spray it really well with your Kitchen Spritzer you won't have any trouble. It's how I keep Jello from staining any of my plastic storage containers.

Sure, I've made jello in stoneware before and it turned out just fine! I've never had any issues with staining either. Just make sure to lightly grease the stoneware before pouring in the jello mixture to prevent sticking. And if you're still worried about staining, you can always line the stoneware with plastic wrap before pouring in the jello. Hope it turns out delicious!

Related to Delicious Jello Salad Recipe for Stoneware - Avoid Stains!

What is the best way to prevent stains when using stoneware for jello salad?

The best way to prevent stains when using stoneware for jello salad is to lightly coat the stoneware with cooking spray before pouring in the jello mixture. This will create a barrier between the stoneware and the jello, preventing any stains.

Can I use any type of stoneware for this jello salad recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of stoneware for this jello salad recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions for preventing stains, such as using cooking spray or lining the stoneware with plastic wrap.

How do I remove stains from stoneware after making jello salad?

If stains do occur on your stoneware after making jello salad, you can use a mixture of baking soda and water to create a paste and scrub the stains gently. You can also try soaking the stoneware in a mixture of equal parts vinegar and water for a few hours before scrubbing.

Can I make this jello salad ahead of time and store it in stoneware?

Yes, you can make this jello salad ahead of time and store it in stoneware. Just make sure to cover the stoneware tightly with plastic wrap or a lid to prevent any spills or staining. It is also recommended to wait until the jello has set before storing it in the stoneware.

What is the best way to clean stoneware after using it for jello salad?

The best way to clean stoneware after using it for jello salad is to soak it in warm, soapy water for a few minutes before gently scrubbing with a non-abrasive sponge or brush. You can also use a mixture of baking soda and water to create a paste for tougher stains. Avoid using harsh chemicals or metal scrubbers, as these can damage the stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdawn1124
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
Replies
Views
Staci
  • debswork
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies