• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Party Gift Flyer Anyone??? -

In summary, a bridal party gift flyer is a document that showcases Pampered Chef products which are suitable as gifts for members of a wedding party. It can be accessed online or through an independent consultant and may feature special deals or discounts. While it cannot be customized, the products can be personalized with the help of a consultant. The flyer can be used as a planning tool to browse and select gifts for the wedding party.
Kathytnt
I was listening to a pre-recorded table talk and it was mentioning that there are many bridal party gifts that PC has.

I was thinking things like our grilling tools and kinves are awesome for the men - grooms man and such

Lots of stuff for the ladies too

I don't suppose anyone has come up with a list like this

I am doing this booth by myself because my recruit that was originally working with is not scheduled to work at her job. I am trying desperately to get my moneys worth because these bridal shows are so expensive. And this one was relatively cheap so far for this area.

Kathy

Kathytnt said:
I was listening to a pre-recorded table talk and it was mentioning that there are many bridal party gifts that PC has.

I was thinking things like our grilling tools and kinves are awesome for the men - grooms man and such

Lots of stuff for the ladies too

I don't suppose anyone has come up with a list like this

I am doing this booth by myself because my recruit that was originally working with is not scheduled to work at her job. I am trying desperately to get my moneys worth because these bridal shows are so expensive. And this one was relatively cheap so far for this area.

Kathy

I have heard of taking the mini whisk and filling it with m&m's or some candy in toule(sp?)

That is a great idea - Sounds like more of a party favor item I was more looking for gifts for the groomsmen, brides maid etc.

Related to Bridal Party Gift Flyer Anyone??? -

1. What is a bridal party gift flyer?

A bridal party gift flyer is a promotional document that showcases Pampered Chef products that make great gifts for bridesmaids, groomsmen, and other members of the wedding party.

2. How can I access the bridal party gift flyer?

The bridal party gift flyer is available online on the Pampered Chef website or through your independent consultant. You can also request a physical copy from your consultant.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for bridal party gifts?

Yes! The bridal party gift flyer may feature special deals or discounts on select products that are perfect for giving as gifts to wedding party members.

4. Can I customize the bridal party gift flyer for my specific wedding?

While the layout and design of the flyer cannot be changed, you can work with your independent consultant to personalize the products featured in the flyer to fit your wedding theme or colors.

5. How can I use the bridal party gift flyer to plan my wedding party gifts?

The bridal party gift flyer is a great tool for inspiration and planning. You can browse the products and pricing to get an idea of what gifts you would like to give to your wedding party. You can also use the flyer to make a list of items you want to purchase and discuss them with your independent consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scavallero
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • niktim3
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • pamperedalaska