1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Bridal invites - discontinued? restyled?

1. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

I was just reviewing the new supply list (the one that comes with the change-over kit) and see that the Wedding Shower Invitations say "while supply lasts" ... are they being discontinued or restyled? I've missed it somewhere if it was announced.

Jul 27, 2008
  2. stacywhitlow

stacywhitlow Veteran Member

Not sure. I haven't heard anything either.

Jul 27, 2008
  3. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

You know linda I was wondering the same thing and if you noticed on the supply order it says while supply lasts... I wasn't going to order any on this supply order but I have a big bridal registry/wedding shower in september... so i went and ordered some. But I am hoping they don't discontinued them.

Jul 27, 2008
  4. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

The Wedding Show Planner also says "while supply lasts"....hmmm?

Jul 27, 2008
  5. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

I know that they have a new bridal catalog so maybe they are changing all of the paperwork to go along with that. I can't remember hearing anything for sure.

Jul 27, 2008
  6. chefshawna

chefshawna Advanced Member Gold Member

Is this going to be a seperate catalog from the regular one?

Jul 27, 2008
  7. chefshawna

Is this going to be a different catalog available from the regular one?

Jul 27, 2008
  8. laurichef

laurichef Member Gold Member

That was my understanding at NC. I was surprised we did not get one w/ the changeover kit.

Jul 27, 2008
  9. cwinter474

cwinter474 Veteran Member Gold Member

It was in my change over kit, I don't know where I saw it, can't find it now, but they are revamping the invites, more modern and couple friendly.

Jul 27, 2008
  10. chefshawna

Did they send you a bridal catalog or you saw where they mentioned revamping the invites?

Jul 27, 2008
  11. cwinter474

I saw it somewhere in my special edition CN they sent.

Jul 27, 2008
  12. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

pg 16 top right side of the page in the special edition CN. "Some printed pieces will now move to Consultant's Corner where they'll be available for download whenever you need. Other materials are getting a makeover to be more appealing to engaged couples and simpler for you to use"

Jul 28, 2008
  13. cbord

cbord Member

It said to read the Augest news for more info.

I have a wedding shower on 9/13. I have 50 invites on hand and hoping the new ones are about same price. I wish they would come out with shower postcard.

Jul 28, 2008
  14. dragonflyz

dragonflyz Member

I believe Ann had said (sorry if I am wrong Ann...) that the new wedding material would be coming out in Sept?? It was in another thread somewhere...

Jul 28, 2008
  15. pamperedtraci

pamperedtraci Member

I'll be a negative Nellie and hope they don't "makeover" to Merrill!

16. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The bridal registry catalog will be a separate one, and it features items that are essentials (I assume it'll be the things on the well stocked kitchen list). It looks really classy - lots of white space.

I don't have my notes in front of me from Conference, but Sept. sounds about right on the redesign. I do remember that there will be info in the Aug. newsletter.

Jul 28, 2008
  17. cwinter474

I Agree!!!!

Jul 28, 2008
  18. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

I hope they don't either. I talked to a women from HO and she said it is based off the well stock kitchen list and she said they won't be receiving a full catalog just those which i think is kinda stupid to go to that work and make it a full catalog i personally think it is waste of time and money

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted