• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Invites - Discontinued? Restyled?

In summary, the Wedding Shower Invitations say "while supply lasts" ... are they being discontinued or restyled? Not sure.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I was just reviewing the new supply list (the one that comes with the change-over kit) and see that the Wedding Shower Invitations say "while supply lasts" ... are they being discontinued or restyled? I've missed it somewhere if it was announced.

Not sure. I haven't heard anything either.

You know linda I was wondering the same thing and if you noticed on the supply order it says while supply lasts... I wasn't going to order any on this supply order but I have a big bridal registry/wedding shower in september... so i went and ordered some. But I am hoping they don't discontinued them.

The Wedding Show Planner also says "while supply lasts"....hmmm?

I know that they have a new bridal catalog so maybe they are changing all of the paperwork to go along with that. I can't remember hearing anything for sure.

Is this going to be a seperate catalog from the regular one?

Is this going to be a different catalog available from the regular one?

chefshawna said:
Is this going to be a seperate catalog from the regular one?

That was my understanding at NC. I was surprised we did not get one w/ the changeover kit.

It was in my change over kit, I don't know where I saw it, can't find it now, but they are revamping the invites, more modern and couple friendly.

Did they send you a bridal catalog or you saw where they mentioned revamping the invites?

I saw it somewhere in my special edition CN they sent.

pg 16 top right side of the page in the special edition CN. "Some printed pieces will now move to Consultant's Corner where they'll be available for download whenever you need. Other materials are getting a makeover to be more appealing to engaged couples and simpler for you to use"

It said to read the Augest news for more info.

I have a wedding shower on 9/13. I have 50 invites on hand and hoping the new ones are about same price. I wish they would come out with shower postcard.

I believe Ann had said (sorry if I am wrong Ann...) that the new wedding material would be coming out in Sept?? It was in another thread somewhere...

I'll be a negative Nellie and hope they don't "makeover" to Merrill!

The bridal registry catalog will be a separate one, and it features items that are essentials (I assume it'll be the things on the well stocked kitchen list). It looks really classy - lots of white space.I don't have my notes in front of me from Conference, but Sept. sounds about right on the redesign. I do remember that there will be info in the Aug. newsletter.

pamperedtraci said:
i'll Be A Negative Nellie And Hope They Don't "makeover" To Merrill!

I Agree!!!!

I hope they don't either. I talked to a women from HO and she said it is based off the well stock kitchen list and she said they won't be receiving a full catalog just those which i think is kinda stupid to go to that work and make it a full catalog i personally think it is waste of time and money

1. What does "bridal invites - discontinued" mean?

"Bridal invites - discontinued" refers to invitations that are no longer being produced or sold by Pampered Chef. These invitations may have been popular in the past, but are now being phased out in favor of newer designs.

2. Can I still purchase "bridal invites - discontinued" for my wedding?

Unfortunately, no. Once an item is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of other beautiful and stylish invitation designs that you can choose from for your special day.

3. How can I find out if the "bridal invites - discontinued" design I like is still available?

If you have a specific "bridal invites - discontinued" design in mind, you can check with a Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any remaining inventory. You can also browse our website to see if the design is still listed under our discontinued products section.

4. Are there any similar designs to the "bridal invites - discontinued" ones?

Yes, Pampered Chef regularly releases new invitation designs that may have a similar aesthetic to the discontinued ones. Our consultants can help you find a design that fits your vision and style.

5. Can I customize the "bridal invites - discontinued" design if I find any remaining inventory?

Yes, if you are able to find remaining inventory of a "bridal invites - discontinued" design, you can still customize it with your wedding details. However, keep in mind that the customization options may be limited compared to our current invitation designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flossienurse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
flossienurse
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen