• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bragging Time on My Oldest Girl

In summary, to participate in Bragging Time on My Oldest Girl, fill out the submission form on the website with a photo and short description of your daughter's accomplishments. There is no limit to the number of submissions and a wide range of accomplishments are eligible. You can submit up to three photos, but only one may be featured. Winners are typically selected within 7-10 business days and notified via email.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Just have to share! She got a job as a Production Asst on One Tree Hill! WooHoo!

She is beyond excited - this has always been the field she wanted to go into and it is very competitive. It means she is moving to Wilmington but thats okay - its just a little over an hour south of us and I am one proud mama!

That's awesome!! I LUV that show!!

Wow! That is so cool!

Wish her lots of luck from all of us here on CS!

Wow!!! That is terrific!!! :thumbup:

That is so awesome! I totally LOVE that show! Wish her the best of luck from the cheffers! :D

Congratulations, proud mama.

Related to Bragging Time on My Oldest Girl

1. How do I participate in Bragging Time on My Oldest Girl?

To participate in Bragging Time on My Oldest Girl, simply fill out the submission form on our website and include a photo and short description of your daughter's accomplishments. We will review all submissions and select winners to feature on our social media pages.

2. Is there a limit to how many times I can submit my daughter for Bragging Time?

There is no limit to how many times you can submit your daughter for Bragging Time. We encourage you to submit every time she achieves something worth celebrating!

3. What types of accomplishments are eligible for Bragging Time on My Oldest Girl?

We accept a wide range of accomplishments, from academic achievements to sports victories to community service projects. Anything that you are proud of and want to share with others is eligible for Bragging Time.

4. Can I submit multiple photos of my daughter for Bragging Time?

You can submit up to three photos of your daughter for Bragging Time. However, please note that we may only feature one photo per submission on our social media pages.

5. How long does it take to find out if my daughter has been selected for Bragging Time?

We typically review submissions and select winners within 7-10 business days. If your daughter has been selected, we will notify you via email and share her photo and accomplishment on our social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • rennea
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
BlueMoon