• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Hit $1K at My Boyfriend's Mom's House?

S
sarahmarie
I had a show last night at my boyfriends mom's house. She was an awesome host. She sent post cards, e-mails, and called all 44 guests. One hour before the show about 4 people called to RSVP! they usually cancel! So we have about 20 geusts plus 3 outside orders. She is up to $1,200. I was very excited for her. She is so cute. For weeks before the party she was having nightmares that no one would come or that she was doing it at her moms house (very cluttered house). She cracks me up. She is the most organized person I know, her house is always immaculate but not so much that you dont feel like you can relax. AND she has 7 beautiful, perfect children (especially the oldest, my boyfriend!)

One hour before the show one lady called and said that she did not get off her shift at the hospital until 7 but she would still love to come. She asked if there was any way to get 2 catalogues over to the hospital before 7. So my Q, boyfriends dad, drove 2 catalogues to the hospital and I got 2 more orders!

The last part of the story...there was an ex-consultant there! She was very southern and sooo funny. She craked me up! I stood at the kitchen counter before the show and she was just telling everyone which products they NEED! I kept asking her why I was even there! After the party my host said "i dont know who invited her or who she came with!" It was fun. SO near the end of the show she kept asking if anyone had booked and i asked her if she wanted to. She said I dont have time, i dont know anybody...i told her that she was the kind of person that we are trained to deal with! She was a classic example!

Anyway, that was my night. i was there from 6-11! But it was well worth it. I was SOOOOOOOO excited! I even beat my director that night! she ONLY sold $1,020!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!
sarahmarie said:
I had a show last night at my boyfriends mom's house. She was an awesome host. She sent post cards, e-mails, and called all 44 guests. One hour before the show about 4 people called to RSVP! they usually cancel! So we have about 20 geusts plus 3 outside orders. She is up to $1,200. I was very excited for her. She is so cute. For weeks before the party she was having nightmares that no one would come or that she was doing it at her moms house (very cluttered house). She cracks me up. She is the most organized person I know, her house is always immaculate but not so much that you dont feel like you can relax. AND she has 7 beautiful, perfect children (especially the oldest, my boyfriend!)

One hour before the show one lady called and said that she did not get off her shift at the hospital until 7 but she would still love to come. She asked if there was any way to get 2 catalogues over to the hospital before 7. So my Q, boyfriends dad, drove 2 catalogues to the hospital and I got 2 more orders!

The last part of the story...there was an ex-consultant there! She was very southern and sooo funny. She craked me up! I stood at the kitchen counter before the show and she was just telling everyone which products they NEED! I kept asking her why I was even there! After the party my host said "i dont know who invited her or who she came with!" It was fun. SO near the end of the show she kept asking if anyone had booked and i asked her if she wanted to. She said I dont have time, i dont know anybody...i told her that she was the kind of person that we are trained to deal with! She was a classic example!

Anyway, that was my night. i was there from 6-11! But it was well worth it. I was SOOOOOOOO excited! I even beat my director that night! she ONLY sold $1,020!!!!!!!

CONGRATS AND GREAT JOB :) You've at least made level 1 I think of the Nov sellathon!!

Liz

What an awesome night for you! Congratulations!

I already have $1,250 from the begining of my month plus a little more. This is my SS month 3 and I already qualify for my bonus and i told my host that she had to have a $1,050 show so that I can get one of the additional SS bonuses. And we did it!!!!!!!!

Great job!!

Awesome Job Sarah! I hope my show goes that well tonight!:D

Fantastic!!! :D

WOOHOO!! Great job Sarah!! My show is only at $300 so far from last night. :( It was at my aunt's house and most of the people there were family....but, I did book two shows and she is getting more outside orders so we'll see!

Congrats! :D :D

Nice Job Sarah!!! You are certainly on your way to some great new Spring Products!!!

I have a show tonight and I"m keeping my fingers crossed for a great show! I am having good vibes about this show!!

Cheers!

That is awesome! You are going to get so many free products this month! Spring products....it sounds like you are close to the $3000 mark! SS3 and a plus bonus! Way to go! Maybe you could recruit that ex-consultant! That's an excellent way for her to meet new people! Great job!

Wow!!! That is great!! Age doesn't matter at all in this business does it? Anyone can do well, even a young whipper snapper like you ;) I know you are going to have a wonderful future in this business!! We will be seeing your name in our CN up there with the big wigs soon!

Awesome job!!!

Fantastic show. You must be so excited. Enjoy all your free products.

Related to Did I Hit $1K at My Boyfriend's Mom's House?

1. Why did the host send post cards, emails, and make phone calls to guests prior to the show?

The host likely sent out invitations and reminders to ensure a good turnout for the show and to make sure guests were aware of the event details.

2. How many guests were expected at the show and how many actually attended?

About 44 guests were invited, but only 20 confirmed their attendance. However, there were also 3 outside orders, bringing the total sales to $1,200.

3. Why was the host having nightmares before the show?

The host was likely anxious about the success of the show and worried that no one would attend or that her home (which she felt was cluttered) would not be a suitable location.

4. How did the consultant handle a last-minute order from someone unable to attend the show?

The consultant's boyfriend's father delivered catalogs to the hospital for the potential customer, resulting in two more orders.

5. Was there any unexpected or amusing moments during the show?

Yes, an ex-consultant who was very southern and entertaining attended the show and ended up making sales recommendations to the guests. She also declined the opportunity to book a party, but the consultant found her to be a great example of the type of person they are trained to work with. The consultant was also excited to have outperformed her director in sales that night.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • colegrovet