• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth for Sale in Williamston, Mi June 24-25Th

In summary, the price for the booth at the Williamston, MI event is $100 for both days. You can sell any Pampered Chef products at the booth, as well as any items that complement or enhance the use of our products. Approximately 500 attendees are expected at this event. There are only 10 booths available for purchase, so act quickly to secure your spot. The setup time for the booth is on June 24th from 8am-10am and the breakdown time is on June 25th from 5pm-7pm. Please make sure to arrive on time to set up and pack up your booth.
rompydompy
I am hanging up my apron and already have a booth set up for a HUGE event in Williamston, if there is anyone local who would like to have my spot, the cost is $45. I'm moving out of the area so my loss is your gain! Email me at [email protected] if you're interested, as I don't check here often. Thanks!

Can't do it, but just have to say that I'm originally from the Perry & Williamston area - so it was fun to see it in a thread title. (My Dad's whole family is from Williamston!) :D

Related to Booth for Sale in Williamston, Mi June 24-25Th

What is the price for the booth at the Williamston, MI event?

The price for the booth at the Williamston, MI event is $100 for both days.

What products can I sell at the booth?

You can sell any Pampered Chef products at the booth, as well as any items that complement or enhance the use of our products.

How many attendees are expected at this event?

We are anticipating approximately 500 attendees at this event.

Is there a limit to the number of booths available for purchase?

Yes, there are only 10 booths available for purchase at this event, so act quickly to secure your spot.

What are the setup and breakdown times for the booth?

The setup time for the booth is on June 24th from 8am-10am. The breakdown time is on June 25th from 5pm-7pm. Please make sure to arrive on time to set up and pack up your booth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephaniekocala
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie Knight
  • nene960
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Liquid Sky