• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth at Real Estate Convention

In summary, Deb Adams from Pasadena, MD is looking for suggestions on what to display at her booth at an upcoming Real Estate Convention attended by over 5,000 real estate agents for their continuing education requirements. She has a prize drawing wheel for bookings and wants to showcase referral type gifts and closing gifts. Some suggestions are to display a flyer with suggested gift packages, baskets and prepackaged gift sets, and group items together. She also plans on charging for gift wrapping and may offer discounts for bulk orders. Deb was referred to the convention through her business networking group, BNI, and suggests joining a BNI group or contacting the local realtor association to attend similar events. The cost for BNI is approximately $330 yearly dues plus weekly meeting
Deb
Silver Member
I have a booth at an upcoming Real Estate Convention that will have over 5,000 real estate agents in attendance. The convention is for their continuing education requirements. I'm trying to figure out what to display on my table and the kinds of hand-outs I want. I have a prize drawing wheel that I use for bookings. I really wanted to have some displays of referral type gifts and closing gifts. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Deb Adams
Pasadena, MD

How about a flyer that you can give them with some suggested gift packages?
- Heart trivet
- Celebrate plate
- Wine bottle opener and Cheese bistro set
- Gift certificate
- SA small bowls and caddy
- Any of the cookbooks

Thanks, Ann. I was also going to display the items grouped together. I'm hoping to also get some bookings out of this, especially since the majority of RE agents are women and probably would like to get "free" stuff for themselves.

P.S. Love THAT hat!

Deb Adams
Pasadena, MD

Baskets and our prepackaged gift sets!If you have the gift sets - any one will do or borrow one if you can - display that. Then put together some inexpensive gift baskets. Display several of the items suggested by Ann find a way to atractively wrap them up into a gift basket. Make sure you put a price on them. Because it comes out of their comission it needs to be inexpensive but goof looking! Include a catalog in there with your contact info too. Then be ready to make sure you can follow up on creating the baskets.
You can then decide if you want to charge extra for the wraping and the basket.

And let them know that if a whole office gets together and orders, you can submit it as a show. Which would then allow them to pick something else for free - either additional gifts or things like the carafe for the office.

How did you find out about the real estate convention? I would love to get something like that. I recently worked a Home and Garden show. Got a Wedding Registry, one booking, one fundraiser, a couple of "thinking about it" and one possible recruit.

JackieBozeman said:
How did you find out about the real estate convention? I would love to get something like that. I recently worked a Home and Garden show. Got a Wedding Registry, one booking, one fundraiser, a couple of "thinking about it" and one possible recruit.

Hi Jackie,

I belong to a business networking group, BNI, and some of our members had booths at last year's convention. If there is a BNI group (www.bni.com) in your area, I would strongly urge you to join. It has done wonders for my business and is well worth the cost.

You can also contact your local realtor association. This convention is sponsored by the county realtor association to help the local realtors meet their continuing education requirements.

Hope that helps!

Deb

How much does BMI cost - I have never been sure if networking groups would behelpful to my business and how to truly network my business

Real Estate BoothHi Deb!

I recently had a show for about 17 real estate agents and I displayed the attached flier. I hope it helps you.

Let us know how you made out - good luck!

Chef Chrissy
[email protected]

Attachments

• Real Estate Recruiting-Shows-NN.doc
    163.5 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:
Kathytnt said:
How much does BMI cost - I have never been sure if networking groups would behelpful to my business and how to truly network my business

Hi Kathy,

BNI has yearly dues of $330 and then weekly meeting fees which vary according to where you are having your meeting. The meetings are either breakfast meetings or lunch meetings and the location (restaurant, etc) sets the price for the fee. My gorup meets at a local coffee cafe and the weekly fee is $10. I started a year ago and am now reaping the rewards of building trust with the other members of my BNI Chapter. I bring a product for "Show & Tell" every week and, for the past 8 weeks, have always left with an order. It takes time to build up the value of PC with the members of the chapter. We have a chance every week to give a 45 sec infomercial and, on a rotating basis, get to make a 10 min presentation to the group. The idea behind BNI is to train the chapter members to be an effective sales team for you. I just booked 2 fundraisers with the local church as a result of one of the members (a life insurance agent who happens to work with the youth ministry at his church) - we are going to do a PC Bingo this summer and one again in the fall. I also have 3 shows booked from other chapter members and from one of those shows (it was an Arbonne consultant that did a thrill of the grill) I got 5 bookings at her show. WOW! So all I can say is that the money for dues and membership has been well spent. Just google "BNI" and see where there is a local chapter in your area. Don't give up if you decide to join, keep plugging away and you will teach the other members of the group that PC isn't just a hobby and has a great deal to offer!

Deb Adams
Pasadena, MD

Chef Chrissy said:
Hi Deb!

I recently had a show for about 17 real estate agents and I displayed the attached flier. I hope it helps you.

Let us know how you made out - good luck!

Chef Chrissy
[email protected]

Hi Chrissy,

Thanks for the flyer. I'll let everyone know how the convention goes. I'm very excited. There are more than 5,000 agents attending so statistics are with me!

Deb Adams
Pasadena, MD

Results from Booth at Realtor ConventionWell I have over 100 realtors and other business folks stop at my booth at the Realtor Convention on Wednesday. I booked 3 cooking shows, 3 catalog shows and got 1 possible recruit (from a student that happened to be walking through the convention area - was held at a local community college). I also have more than 100 business cards that were dropped in my drawing box (I gave away the trifle bowl). A lot of the realtors asked why I was there since they really didn't want to have a PC show so I explained to them that our products make wonderful closing gifts and referral gifts. I had a couple of flyers prepared that had examples and ideas for gift baskets with a wide range of prices. After explaining that I could almost guarantee that any client would use the gift they received from the realtor every single day and every time they used it they would think of the person that gave it to them, I would get their card and a request for more information.

I am working on a newsletter to send to the realtors and need to have a great subject line that will get them interested enough to open the e-mail.

Any ideas? Thanks bunches! ;)

Deb Adams
Pasadena, MD

Wow! What an opportunity!!

I would take new products (seasoned stones just don't look right!) out of their boxes and assemble attractive gift packages, with lists and prices for each package.

Also, see if you can recruit!! Few real estate agents make big bucks, the majority live on less than $12,000 a year. PChef would be great to do alongside the real estate, and they already have business experience, so they are alot more likely to stick the business out through the bumps.

Paige Dixon said:
Wow! What an opportunity!!

I would take new products (seasoned stones just don't look right!) out of their boxes and assemble attractive gift packages, with lists and prices for each package.

Paige,

Thanks! It was a great opportunity. I had a great time and met quite a few wonderful folks! I want to keep my name before them as much as possible so I am doing a newsletter to each person that dropped a card. Iam going to put pics of the gift packages in the newsletter but I'm trying to find an intriguing subject line for the e-mail. Any suggestions?

Deb

Well, since everything we do in PChef is plagerized, how about
"One call does it all"

Paige Dixon said:
Well, since everything we do in PChef is plagerized, how about
"One call does it all"

Wow, I like that. Thanks Paige!

Have any of you done any advertising directly at the Real Estate agents place of business. For example having a table set up for a day or doing a presentation at one of their montly meetings?

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products.

What is a Booth at a Real Estate Convention?

A Booth at a Real Estate Convention is a designated space at a real estate convention where companies can showcase their products and services to attendees.

Why should I have a Booth at a Real Estate Convention?

Having a Booth at a Real Estate Convention allows you to network with real estate professionals and potential customers in a targeted and specialized environment. It also gives you the opportunity to showcase your products and services to a relevant audience.

What can I expect when having a Booth at a Real Estate Convention?

You can expect to have a designated space to display your products and interact with attendees. You may also have the opportunity to participate in speaking engagements or host demonstrations to further promote your brand.

How do I sign up for a Booth at a Real Estate Convention?

You can sign up for a Booth at a Real Estate Convention by contacting the event organizers or through their website. You may also need to submit an application and pay a fee to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ElizabethHardacre
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • mandalie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
2 3