• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Host Coaching Skills with Insider Tips from Laura Morris

In summary, "Boost Your Host Coaching Skills with Insider Tips from Laura Morris" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to improve their host coaching skills. Laura Morris, a successful consultant and trainer, shares her years of experience and effective strategies in building relationships with hosts, communicating effectively, handling objections, and increasing party attendance and sales. This program is suitable for both new and experienced consultants and can be accessed online through the Pampered Chef website.
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
I have some awesome info that my director just passed down from Laura Morris. This has a some great catalog templates and cooking. Hope you guys enjoy.

Attachments

• E-Mail Consultant Training.doc
    66.5 KB · Views: 442
Thanks! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks for the info

Happy sell!

Fantastic!! Great emails & info!! Thanks for passing it along to us!!

Hi there! Thanks for sharing this great information from Laura Morris. I'm always looking for new catalog templates and cooking ideas to share with my customers. I can't wait to try them out and see how they enhance my business. Thanks again for passing on this valuable knowledge!

Related to Boost Your Host Coaching Skills with Insider Tips from Laura Morris

What is "Boost Your Host Coaching Skills with Insider Tips from Laura Morris"?

"Boost Your Host Coaching Skills with Insider Tips from Laura Morris" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants improve their host coaching skills. Host coaching is an essential aspect of direct sales, as it involves building relationships with hosts to ensure successful parties and ultimately increase sales.

Who is Laura Morris?

Laura Morris is a successful Pampered Chef consultant and trainer who has years of experience in the direct sales industry. She has developed effective host coaching strategies that have helped her and other consultants achieve success in their businesses.

What will I learn from this training program?

In this training program, you will learn insider tips and techniques from Laura Morris to improve your host coaching skills. These include how to build relationships with hosts, how to communicate effectively, how to handle objections, and how to boost party attendance and sales.

Is this training program only for new consultants?

No, this training program is suitable for both new and experienced Pampered Chef consultants. Host coaching is an ongoing process, and there is always room for improvement and learning new strategies to achieve better results.

How can I access this training program?

This training program is available online through the Pampered Chef website. You can purchase it as a standalone course or as part of a consultant training package. Once purchased, you will have access to the program and can complete it at your own pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • Kodeysmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJeniLobdell
  • caraighan