• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Book Party Success: Tips for Hosting a Catalog Show Online

Thanks again!Yes... she is mostly doing and internet party! Sorry to confuse ya!It will allow them to see the correct catalog based on the DATE OF THE SHOW that you input. If it's an August date, they will see the SS catty...if it's dated for September they will see the FW catty. Thanks again!
Jenni
Ok so I am sending out a host packet for a catalog show, which is mostly going to be done through the internet. I told her she could keep it open for two weeks, which runs into Sept. Will it prompt them to order from the right catalog?

Jenni said:
Ok so I am sending out a host packet for a catalog show, which is mostly going to be done through the internet. I told her she could keep it open for two weeks, which runs into Sept. Will it prompt them to order from the right catalog?

Will what prompt them to order from the catalog? Your website?

If she (or you do it for her) sends out the "evite" invitation through your website for a catalog, it tells them they can shop right from the online catalog. THere will even be a link they can click on to take them right to the catalog.

Is that what you mean?:confused:

It will allow them to see the correct catalog based on the DATE OF THE SHOW that you input. If it's an August date, they will see the SS catty...if it's dated for September they will see the FW catty.

pamperedbecky said:
Will what prompt them to order from the catalog? Your website?

If she (or you do it for her) sends out the "evite" invitation through your website for a catalog, it tells them they can shop right from the online catalog. THere will even be a link they can click on to take them right to the catalog.

Is that what you mean?:confused:

Yes... she is mostly doing and internet party! Sorry to confuse ya!

KellyTheChef said:
It will allow them to see the correct catalog based on the DATE OF THE SHOW that you input. If it's an August date, they will see the SS catty...if it's dated for September they will see the FW catty.

Thanks Kelly... thanks helps! This is my first change over so I wasn't sure. I went in set up the show dating it for Aug so I should be good!

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a virtual party where the host shares a digital catalog with their friends and family to make purchases. The host earns rewards based on the sales from the party.

How can I boost my book party's success?

There are several things you can do to increase the success of your book party. Some tips include promoting the party on social media, offering incentives for guests who make purchases, and creating a sense of urgency by setting a deadline for orders.

Can I still earn rewards if I have a catalog show online?

Yes, you can still earn rewards as a host of a catalog show online. Pampered Chef offers a variety of rewards and incentives for hosts, including free products and discounts.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a catalog show online?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to host a catalog show online. Anyone can host a party and earn rewards for their sales.

How can I keep track of my guests' orders?

Pampered Chef provides a tracking system for hosts to easily keep track of their guests' orders. You can also reach out to your consultant for assistance with tracking orders and managing your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies