• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Show Schedule: Open House Tuesday & Book Calendar Q&A

Remember to stay organized and consistent with your efforts, and I'm sure you will see great results.
varga11
I need to boost my show schedule. I am currently staying afloat with my business. Life has gotten in the way, I am now ready and able to make PC a part-time job and maybe even my full-time job.
I am having an open house on Tuesday to order any retired products and see the new products. I have heard a little about a book to look calendar, does anyone know more about this?
Exactly how does it work?
Should I do it with all the shows I want to book in September?
What kind of items do I offer?
Any other suggestions to boost my booking?
Thanks for the help!

search the files for "book to look" there are several threads about this topic and good ideas from it.

Hello there! It's great to hear that you are ready to make your business a part-time or even full-time job. It can be tough balancing work and life, but it sounds like you have a plan in place to make it work.Regarding the book to look calendar, I'm not familiar with it myself. However, a quick Google search shows that it is a tool used by direct sales consultants to help book parties and events. From what I can gather, it involves creating a calendar with open dates for parties and events and then inviting potential hosts to choose a date that works for them. It can be a great way to streamline the booking process and make it easier for both you and your potential hosts.As for using it for all your shows in September, that could be a good idea. It might be helpful to test it out with a few shows first and see how it works for you. If it's successful, then you can definitely use it for all your shows in September and beyond.In terms of what items to offer, it really depends on your business and what your customers are interested in. You could offer a mix of new and retired products, or even have special deals or promotions for certain items. It's always a good idea to have a variety of products available to appeal to a wider audience.Some other suggestions to boost your bookings could be to offer incentives for booking parties, such as free products or discounts. You could also reach out to past hosts and customers and offer them the opportunity to host again or refer a friend. Another idea could be to partner with other local businesses or organizations for joint events or promotions.I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your open house and future bookings!

Related to Boost Show Schedule: Open House Tuesday & Book Calendar Q&A

1. What is a Boost Show Schedule?

A Boost Show Schedule is a promotional event for Pampered Chef consultants where they can showcase new products and offer special deals to customers. It is a great way to generate excitement and boost sales.

2. When is the Open House Tuesday event?

The Open House Tuesday event is typically held on the first Tuesday of every month. However, it is subject to change, so be sure to check with your consultant for the exact date and time.

3. How can I attend the Open House Tuesday event?

To attend the Open House Tuesday event, you can either visit your consultant's in-person event or join their virtual party online. Your consultant will provide all the necessary details and links for you to participate.

4. What is a Book Calendar?

A Book Calendar is a tool that helps consultants plan and organize their parties and events. It includes important dates, such as open house events, launch parties, and team meetings, as well as space for notes and reminders.

5. Can I ask questions during the Book Calendar Q&A?

Absolutely! The Book Calendar Q&A is a great opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about hosting or attending a Pampered Chef event. Our consultants are happy to provide all the information and support you need to make your event a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Krista Burson
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
nikked
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • Leigh0725