• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings in a Different Town: Advice for Cheryl Mackey

In summary, the conversation revolves around someone seeking advice on how to get bookings in a different town. Suggestions include asking friends and family to host a show, reaching out to local organizations for fundraising opportunities, and using car decals and flyers to promote the business. The conversation ends with encouragement to not give up and to take advantage of the upcoming holiday season for sales.
cmackey
I really need advice about how to get bookings in a different town than where I live. My town is very small and the town I grew up in is 30 miles away and has like 100,000+ people. Someone told me to do fairs in that area but the fairs are $600 a pop! Advertising is about $150 for one week in the local paper! I have two shows for November and 1 catalog show and doing an open house in December but that is it. I am beginning to think maybe I should just give up. But I thought you other cheffers could help me out! Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Cheryl Mackey
Cooking pampered style in Louisiana

cmackey said:
I really need advice about how to get bookings in a different town than where I live. My town is very small and the town I grew up in is 30 miles away and has like 100,000+ people. Someone told me to do fairs in that area but the fairs are $600 a pop! Advertising is about $150 for one week in the local paper! I have two shows for November and 1 catalog show and doing an open house in December but that is it. I am beginning to think maybe I should just give up. But I thought you other cheffers could help me out! Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Cheryl Mackey
Cooking pampered style in Louisiana

Do you have any friends or family that still live there? Get them to host a show and then at that show offer some great booking incentives so you can get more shows in that area.

contact churches, schools, womens groups anyone that holds fairs or carnivals. check with your local chamber for upcoming events.

do you have the pc decal with your info on your car window?

my son begged me to take my decal off our expedition he drives it to school and I drive my convertible unless I have shows. (he's 6'4" & even the coaches would tease him at football practice about being pampered) so I agreed & now someone has asked if I QUIT!! so people do notice.

wear a PC shirt everywhere.
Don't give up we are approaching the best selling season of the year.
teresa

Linda's idea is probably the easiest and least expensive way to go. I do most of the things Theresa does. And get calls from decals and car signs.
What I have done in the past, this might take some time being 30 miles away, is go to nice nieghborhoods and put old catalogs on doors with a sticker saying call for new catalog and 10% off. Somewhere on here they have a poem you could print up. I have gotten orders this way and shows because of those orders. Hope this helps.

So many ways to plant seeds so little time.

You might contact all the places Theresa mentioned and ask about doing a fundraiser for them. Also ask them if they have "advertising books" as most religious organizations charge less for this and again it gets your name out and in your ad you could say that you'd give $10 for each show booked and hold with sales over $500.

How about doing flyers in the neighborhood? I'm in the process of doing that now!

1. How can I book a Pampered Chef party in a different town?

To book a party in a different town, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and they can help you find a consultant in the desired town. You can also search for consultants in the desired town on our website and contact them directly to book a party.

2. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a party in a different town?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef party in a different town. However, keep in mind that the more guests you have, the more fun and interactive the party will be.

3. Can I host a party in a different town if I do not live there?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party in a different town even if you do not live there. Our consultants are happy to travel to different locations for parties and events.

4. Are there any additional fees for booking a party in a different town?

There may be additional travel fees for consultants who have to travel a longer distance to reach the party location. However, these fees will be discussed and agreed upon before booking the party.

5. Can I earn host rewards for a party in a different town?

Yes, you can earn host rewards for a party in a different town just like you would for a party in your own town. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information about the host rewards program and any specific details for parties in different towns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • Jacey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jacey
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies