• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for a Successful Cooking Show with Cheryl Mackey in LA

In summary, Cheryl Mackey is considering a variety of options for her upcoming cooking show. One option is to have guests play with the products and talk about their experiences, while another is to do a demo and show off the tools that were used to create the dish. She is also considering an express show where the dessert is already prepared and just the talking is done.
cmackey
Okay cheffers. I need help. I have a show on Saturday and the lady wants me to bring a dessert already prepared and just do my talking "thing". The show is being held in her former store because she has a lot of people coming and the house wasn't big enough!:) Keep your fingers crossed. Anyways, what do I do. I want this to be a big show for the sell a thon and I don't want to seem like a idiot. I was thinking about letting them play with the products and just talking about what I like about each product. Does that sound lame? I need advice ASAP!

Cheryl Mackey
Cooking pampered style in LA

Don't forget to bring along a few food items like: a couple garlic cloves, a potato or two, a lemon. It will be worth the investment if you want to show someone how to use the mandoline, citrus press, etc. You can do those while doing your "talking" thing.

One of the Kitchen Show Live workshops I went to at conference had no demo. The woman had the guests talk, asked them questions, then added a bit more information to what they said.

Ask if she would mind if you did a garnishing demo. Have the food prepared, and just show the "tricks"!

no you dont sound lame. You do an express show. Have the dessert ready to go, bring the tools you used to make it and explain how the recipe was made and talk about the tools. Everything is the same you're just not preparing while you are talking. Can be a good thing for those of us who can't multi-task lol Does that make sense? and yeah what she said

Or you can do the "amazing potato demo" where you use a potato or cucumber to show off as many tools as you can! I've done that before at a few where I premade the recipe. Then talk about specials, high $ products etc.

1. Can I attend the cooking show if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the cooking show with Cheryl Mackey in LA is open to everyone. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend.

2. How can I purchase products featured in the cooking show?

You can purchase the products by placing an order with the Pampered Chef consultant hosting the show. They will also have a catalog available for you to browse and make purchases.

3. Is there a fee to attend the cooking show?

No, there is no fee to attend the cooking show. It is a free event for anyone interested in learning new cooking tips and techniques with Pampered Chef products.

4. Will there be food samples available at the cooking show?

Yes, there will be food samples available for you to taste and experience the delicious dishes made with Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I bring a friend to the cooking show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the cooking show. The more the merrier! Just make sure to RSVP so we can have enough seating and samples for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
chefkeri
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmackey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings