• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard About the Spa Show for PC Consultants?

In summary, a "Spa Show" is a type of Pampered Chef party that combines spa-like pampering with shopping for kitchen and cooking products. To host a Spa Show, simply schedule a date with a Pampered Chef consultant who will handle the rest. The products featured at Spa Shows typically include kitchen and cooking items that can create a spa experience at home. Special deals and discounts are often available at Spa Shows and the activities can be customized to fit your needs and preferences.
cmackey
Hey everyone! I was talking to my director the other day and was telling her what my brother in law left on my answering machine (pretending he was a french chef wanting a spa treatment!) and she told me about a spa show that PC consultants were doing. Does anyone know anything about this. She told me she would send some information when I got some people interested, but I would like to know ahead of time so that I can explain to people what this is. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Cheryl Mackey

Thanks for posting the link to that great thread!

You can also search the file section use the words spa, pampering, etc.

HTH

: Hi there! Yes, I am actually one of the consultants who is participating in the spa show. It's a fun and unique way to showcase our products and give people a chance to relax and pamper themselves. Basically, we set up a mini spa at someone's house and offer different treatments using our kitchen products. It's a great way to introduce people to our products and show them how versatile they can be. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you're interested in hosting a spa show!

Related to Have You Heard About the Spa Show for PC Consultants?

1. What is a "Spa Show"?

A "Spa Show" is a type of Pampered Chef party where guests can experience spa-like pampering while also learning about and trying out our products. It's a fun and relaxing way to shop for kitchen and cooking items.

2. How do I host a Spa Show?

To host a Spa Show, simply get in touch with a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the party. You can invite friends and family to attend, and the consultant will handle the rest, including bringing all the necessary products and supplies.

3. What types of products are featured at Spa Shows?

Spa Shows typically feature our kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for creating a spa-like experience at home. This can include items like our stone cookware, bamboo utensils, and spa accessories.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts at Spa Shows?

Yes, there are often exclusive deals and discounts available at Spa Shows. Your consultant can provide more information about any current promotions or specials.

5. Can I customize the activities at a Spa Show?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a customized experience that fits your needs and preferences. They can also tailor the products and recipes to your dietary restrictions or preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• afwife98439
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies